Training - Home
Free Training Tutorials
Computer Training Courses Catalog
XML Online Training
Estimated time to Complete: 15 hours
Subscription Length: 12
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the
XML tutorials listed below. Your online training courses will be available
from anywhere you have internet access.
The online training courses in this e-learning series provide an introduction to the Extensible Markup Language (XML) and its general format. It introduces the fundamentals of XML, including how to read a basic XML document, the XML document structure, and viewing XML source documents. It shows how to build an XML data document, including creating elements and element modes, naming XML objects, and creating declarations and well-formed documents. Building DTDs is explained in detail, along with creating and managing internal, external, and parameter entities. Additional topics covered in this series include a detailed discussion of the Document Object Model, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XSL Style Language.
This e-learning computer training series includes all of the online training tutorials listed below and is provided in an interactive e-learning format. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit .
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing Access 2000 tutorials
and training. We have satisifed customers in over 30 countries.
XML Viewing and Understanding XML
XML Creating a Basic Document
- Distinguish among XML, HTML, and SGML
- Read a basic XML document
- Identify XML document structure
- View XML source documents in Internet Explorer 5
XML Building DTDs and Checking Documents
- Create elements
- Build element models
- Name XML objects
- Create declarations
- Create well-formed documents
- Create and use internal DTDs
- Create and use external DTDs
- Develop external DTDs
- Use parameter entities and modular DTDs
- Check documents for validity and well-formedness
XML The Document Object Model
- Identify entities and use them within an XML document
- Create and manage internal entities
- Create and manage external entities
- Create and manage parameter entities
- Explain how multiple entities are resolved within a document
- Manage character sets and entity encoding
XML CSS and XSL Style Sheets
- Identify XML data by its object hierarchy
- Explain the structure of the Document Object Model
- Explain and use the most important objects
- Use Cascading Style Sheets to format XML data
- Use eXtensible Style Language to format XML Data
- Build and use XSL templates
All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user),
include a variety of features and qualify for CEU credit from Ohio
Questions about XML? We now offer 24x7 online support with access to real live experts!
Get answers from real experts within minutes via our online chat service.
For just $40.00 additional you add our Instant
Mentoring service and get your XML questions
quickly answered anytime from anywhere.
XML + 1 Year Instant Mentoring...
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the XML training courses listed above plus over 749 hours of additional courses.
"this is a must have resource"
"this is the Ultimate Career Development Package."
MidWest Technology Journal
Great Service and Excellent Training Product - Great People
Excellent program, this is a real winner. Thanks. A+
Read more customer reviews
about our e-learning training tutorials.