Training - Home
Free Training Tutorials
Computer Training Courses Catalog
GUI Design Online Training
Estimated time to Complete: 10 hours
Subscription Length: 12
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the
GUI Design tutorials listed below. Your online training courses will be available
from anywhere you have internet access.
This series introduces users to the primary concepts and tasks involved in graphical user interface (GUI) design. It identifies the characteristics of an effective GUI, describes usability factors, and examines the design principles of consistency, user feedback, information filtering, and the conceptual model. It also discusses in detail the effective use of color and typography, icons and pointers, window layouts, and screen controls. The series concludes with a discussion of effective interface design, including the principles of organization, efficiency, and communication.
This e-learning computer training series includes all of the online training tutorials listed below and is provided in an interactive e-learning format. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit .
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing Access 2000 tutorials
and training. We have satisifed customers in over 30 countries.
GUI Design Planning an Interface
GUI Design Developing an Interface
- Describe how graphical user interfaces (GUI) differ from other types of user interfaces
- Identify characteristics of an effective GUI
- Describe usability factors, including rules of perception, that affect GUI design
- Identify the hardware and software development factors that affect GUI design
- Describe and give examples for the following GUI design principles: design consistency, user feedback, filtering information, forgiveness, and having a clear conceptual model
- Describe the role of task analysis in GUI design
GUI Design Designing Screen Elements
- Design application layouts that incorporate accepted design principles
- Explain color concepts and describe the components of color
- Choose and use color effectively
- Choose appropriate typography
- Design effective, recognizable icons
- Design applicable pointers
- Build clear window layouts
- Incorporate basic screen controls into a GUI
- Develop an effective, easy-to-use GUI design
All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user),
include a variety of features and qualify for CEU credit from Ohio
Questions about GUI Design? We now offer 24x7 online support with access to real live experts!
Get answers from real experts within minutes via our online chat service.
For just $40.00 additional you add our Instant
Mentoring service and get your GUI Design questions
quickly answered anytime from anywhere.
GUI Design + 1 Year Instant Mentoring...
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the GUI Design training courses listed above plus over 749 hours of additional courses.
"this is a must have resource"
"this is the Ultimate Career Development Package."
MidWest Technology Journal
Great Service and Excellent Training Product - Great People
Excellent program, this is a real winner. Thanks. A+
Read more customer reviews
about our e-learning training tutorials.