Online Training Series:
Networking Essentials Training
Technical > Networking Essentials > Troubleshooting
This Networking Essentials Training Course on Troubleshooting
is part of a 6 course, 31 hour online training series.
This complete online training series can be purchased
for only $59.95.
Length: 5 Hour
This course describes some of the strategies and tools you can use to find resources, monitor trends, and troubleshoot network problems.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement a NetBIOS naming scheme for all computers on a given network
- Select the appropriate hardware and software tools to monitor trends on a given network
- Identify common errors associated with components required for communications
- Diagnose and resolve common connectivity problems with cards, cables, and related hardware
- Resolve broadcast storms
- Identify and resolve network performance problems
- Accessing Resources with NetBIOS
- Monitoring Trends and Performance
- Monitoring Traffic and Logging Events
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
- Other Troubleshooting Issues
- Exercises that allow users to practice the application
- A file containing the text of the exercises
- Simulations that allow users to practice course skills, even if they don't have access to the application
- Online computer glossary
This course is for anyone preparing for the MCSE Networking Essentials exam 70-058 or anyone who wants to learn more about monitoring and troubleshooting networks.
Technical Requirements: (Minimum)
- Computer: 200MHz Pentium with 32MB Ram. 640 x 480 256-color video
- Operating System: Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, or XP.
- Minimum Connection Speed: 28.8k.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher required.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
- Netscape and AOL browsers not supported.
Need help or have questions about Networking Essentials? How
about 24x7 access worldwide to our instructors! Now you can get answers
from real experts within minutes via our online chat service. For just
$40.00 additional you add our Instant Mentoring service and get your
Networking Essentials training courses questions quickly answered anytime from anywhere.
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of our
Networking Essentials courses plus over 800 hours of additional courses.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Units - CEU credit..
StaffKit is a worldwide leader in providing computer training, online
tutorials and career education. StaffKit has satisifed customers in
over 30 countries.
Back to Networking Essentials Training
"this is a must have resource"
"this is the Ultimate Career Development Package."
MidWest Technology Journal
Great Service and Excellent Training Product - Great People
Excellent program, this is a real winner. Thanks. A+
Read more customer reviews about
our e-learning training tutorials.