Online Training Series:
Networking Essentials Training
Technical > Networking Essentials > Planning Connections
This Networking Essentials Training Course on Planning Connections
is part of a 6 course, 31 hour online training series.
This complete online training series can be purchased
for only $59.95.
Length: 5 Hour
This course examines a variety of protocols, connectivity devices, and some standards for WAN connection services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Select the appropriate network and transport protocols for various Token Ring and Ethernet networks
- Select the appropriate connectivity devices for various Token Ring and Ethernet networks
- List the characteristics, requirements, and appropriate situations for WAN connection services
- Transport Protocols
- Transport Protocols II
- Transport Protocols III
- Modem Connectivity
- Hubs, Repeaters and Bridges
- Routers and Gateways
- Connection Services
- Packet Routing and Switching
- Exercises that allow users to practice the application
- A file containing the text of the exercises
- Simulations that allow users to practice course skills, even if they don't have access to the application
- Online computer glossary
This course is for anyone preparing for the MCSE Networking Essentials exam 70-058 or anyone who wants to learn more about networking connectivity.
Technical Requirements: (Minimum)
- Computer: 200MHz Pentium with 32MB Ram. 640 x 480 256-color video
- Operating System: Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, or XP.
- Minimum Connection Speed: 28.8k.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher required.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
- Netscape and AOL browsers not supported.
Need help or have questions about Networking Essentials? How
about 24x7 access worldwide to our instructors! Now you can get answers
from real experts within minutes via our online chat service. For just
$40.00 additional you add our Instant Mentoring service and get your
Networking Essentials training courses questions quickly answered anytime from anywhere.
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of our
Networking Essentials courses plus over 800 hours of additional courses.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Units - CEU credit..
StaffKit is a worldwide leader in providing computer training, online
tutorials and career education. StaffKit has satisifed customers in
over 30 countries.
Back to Networking Essentials Training
With only an Internet browser and a dial-up connection you can access over 4,000 hours of courseware, anytime, anywhere, for one full year.
MidWest Technology Journal
"If you are looking to get certification this is a must have resource."
Read more customer reviews about
our e-learning training tutorials.