Windows XP Application Support MCDST 70-272 Training
This Windows XP Application Support MCDST 70-272 online training series covers how to support users and troubleshoot desktop applications within the Windows XP operating system. The online courses in this series provide detailed training on configuring, troubleshooting both applications and connectivity, as well as resolving usability issues and configuring application security.
This Windows XP Application Support MCDST 70-272 online training series provides 13 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . The Operating System and Internet Explorer
2 . Office and Outlook Applications
3 . Hardware and Network Connectivity
4 . Application Security and Security Incidents
5 . Practice Exams
The Operating System and Internet Explorer
This course explains how to configure, customize, and troubleshoot the operating system, Internet Explorer, and Outlook Express.
- Installing applications
- Multiboot computers
- Customizing the Start menu and taskbar
- Customizing settings and fonts
- Internet Explorer general settings
- Internet Explorer security and privacy settings
- Internet Explorer content, connections, and programs settings
- Customizing Internet Explorer
- Outlook Express email accounts
- Outlook Express newsgroups
- Customizing Outlook Express
- Managing data in Outlook Express
Office and Outlook Applications
This course explains how to configure and manage Office applications, including Outlook.
- Installing Office
- Activating and troubleshooting Office
- Customizing Office templates and toolbars
- Customizing Office tools, features, and settings
- Outlook email accounts
- Outlook newsgroups
- Outlook multiple email accounts
- Customizing Outlook
- Managing Outlook data
Hardware and Network Connectivity
This course explains how to configure and troubleshoot hardware and network connectivity.
- Device drivers
- Storage devices
- Network hardware
- LANs, routing, and remote access
- Name resolution
- Firewall configuration
Application Security and Security Incidents
This course explains how to manage application security and respond to security incidents.
- Planning NTFS permissions
- Special access permissions
- Troubleshooting permissions and rights
- Managing share permissions
- Auditing user access
- Managing application security settings
- Identifying attacks
- Protecting against virus attacks
- Managing critical updates
This course provides two practice exams for the Microsoft 70-272 certification exam.
- Taking the exam
- Practice Exam 1
- Practice Exam 2
Windows XP Application Support MCDST 70-272
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System MCDST 70-272 exam, or for anyone who wants to learn more about troubleshooting applications on Windows XP.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows XP Application Support MCDST 70-272 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows XP Application Support MCDST 70-272 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Windows XP Application Support MCDST 70-272 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses