Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 Training
This online training series prepares users for the MCAD-320 exam. The series is designed to cover all the objectives that Microsoft has created for this exam. The user will be presented with skills need to develop and implement middle-tier components, server components, and XML Web services by using Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft .NET Framework, and the Visual C# .NET programming language. The series helps the user develop the specific core competencies to design and develop distributed applications.
This Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 online training series provides 53 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Creating and Manipulating Data
2 . Accessing and Manipulating SQL Server Data
3 . Accessing and Manipulating XML Data
4 . .NET Remoting Architecture
5 . Applying .NET Remoting
6 . Web Services
7 . Windows Services
8 . Component Services
9 . Enterprise Services and Unmanaged Code
10 . Testing and Debugging
11 . Deployment
12 . Security
13 . Practice Exam
Creating and Manipulating Data
This course provides an overview of how to use Visual Studio .NET to create and manipulate DataSet schemas.
- Creating a DataSet Schema
- Elements and Attributes
- Using Simple Types
- Using Server Explorer with the XML Designer
- Manipulating DataSet Relationships
- One-to-Many Relationships
- Nested Relationships
- Creating a Strongly Typed DataSet Object
- Using a Strongly Typed DataSet Object
Accessing and Manipulating SQL Server Data
This course provides an overview of the basics of the Structured Query Language (SQL), and how users can use SQL statements and stored procedures to interact with a Microsoft SQL Server database from within .NET applications.
- Using Ad Hoc Queries
- Running a Query from the Visual Studio .NET IDE
- Running a Query from OSQL
- Running a Query from SQL Query Analyzer
- Using a Visual C# .NET Application
- The SELECT Statement
- The WHERE and ORDER BY Clauses
- The GROUP BY and HAVING Clauses
- The INSERT Statement
- The UPDATE Statement
- The DELETE Statement
- Creating a Stored Procedure
- Running a Stored Procedure
- Using Parameters in Stored Procedures
- Using the @@IDENTITY Variable
Accessing and Manipulating XML Data
This course explains how to use the Function Control Language to access and manipulate XML data. It also explains how to use these classes and T-SQL extensions to access Microsoft SQL Server data as XML data.
- The XML File
- Using an XmlReader Object
- Using the XmlTextReader Class
- The XmlNode Class
- The XmlDocument Class
- Synchronizing DataSet Objects with XML
- Synchronizing with an XmlDataDocument Object
- Retrieving a DataSet object from an XmlDataDocument Object
- Synchronizing with a full DataSet object
- Synchronizing with an XML Schema
- Understanding XPath
- Using the XPathNavigator Class
- Navigating Nodes with XPath
- Generating an XSD Schema
- Validating XML Files against Schemas
- Validating XML Files against DTDs
- Generating XML with SQL Statements
- Retrieving XmlReader objects with SQL Statements
.NET Remoting Architecture
This course explains the remoting architecture. It introduces distributed applications and how they are different from conventional applications.
- Application Boundaries
- Distributed Applications
- Developing Distributed Applications
- .NET Communication
- Object Marshaling
- Server-Activated Objects
- Client-Activated Objects
- Lifetime Leases
Applying .NET Remoting
This course explains how to design remoting applications and how to implement them.
- Creating a Remotable Class
- Creating a Server-Activated Object
- Instantiating and Invoking an SAO
- Registering a Remotable Class as an SAO
- Creating a Client-Activated Object
- Instantiating and Invoking a CAO
- Configuring the Remoting Framework
- Creating an Interface Assembly
- Creating a Remotable Object to Implement an Interface
- Registering the Remotable Object
- Using an Interface Instead of Implementation
- Using the Soapsuds Tool
- Interface Assembly and CAO
- Using IIS
- Asynchronous Remoting
- Applying Asynchronous Programming
This course introduces users to Web services as they exist in the .NET Framework and shows users how to build and use Web services in their .NET applications.
- Understanding Web Services
- Invoking Web Services
- Creating and Testing the Web Service
- Customizing the WebMethod Attribute
- Disco and UDDI
- Instantiating and Invoking Web Services
- Using Web References
- Extensible Web Services Architecture
- Writing and Testing a Server-Side SOAP Extension
- Writing a Client-Side SOAP Extension
- Creating Asynchronous Web Methods
- Controlling XML Wire Format
- Using Literal Parameter Formatting
- Using Encoded Parameter Formatting
- Using RPC-Style Body Formatting
- Wrapped and Bare Parameters
- Using the XMLElement Attribute
This course shows users how to create and manipulate a Windows service.
- Understanding Windows Services
- Architecture of Windows Services
- Creating a Windows Service Application
- Creating the OrderService Application
- Installing a Windows Service
- Adding Installer Classes
- Starting and Testing a Windows Service
- Using Tools to Monitor and Control
- Controlling a Windows Service
- Creating a Controller Application
This course shows users how to create and consume a serviced component.
- Evolution of Component Services
- Exposing .NET Components to COM/COM+
- Serviced Components
- COM+ Applications
- Creating a Serviced Component
- Registering and Installing the Serviced Component
- The Administrative Tool
- Creating Visible Interfaces
- Component Identification
- GAC and Component Versioning
- Consuming a Serviced Component
Enterprise Services and Unmanaged Code
This course shows learners how to access COM+ component services and how to incorporate unmanaged code into .NET applications.
- Object Pooling
- Using an Object-Pooled Serviced Component
- Monitoring Statistics
- Just-in-Time Activation
- Using a JIT-Activated Serviced Component
- Object Construction
- Local Automatic Transaction Processing
- Elements of Transaction Processing
- Automatic Transactions at Work
- Shipping and Billing Components
- Queued Components
- Using Queued Components
- Using COM Components
- Using the Type Library Importer Tool
- Using COM Components Directly
- Using Platform Invoke
Testing and Debugging
This course shows learners techniques for testing and debugging different types of applications. It also shows important techniques for monitoring an executing application, how to log errors in an event log, and how to publish performance data.
- Creating a Test Plan
- Executing Tests
- Using Trace and Debug
- Trace Listeners
- Trace Switches
- Conditional Compilation
- ASP.NET Page-level Tracing
- ASP.NET Application-level Tracing
- Setting Breakpoints and Stepping through Program Execution
- Analyzing Program State to Resolve
- Debugging a Running Process and Client-Side Scripts
- Debugging a Remote Process and DLL Code Files
- Debugging Windows and XML Web Services
- Debugging a Serviced Component in a .NET Remoting Object
- Working with Event Logs
- Working with Performance Counters
This course discusses the deployment of a Windows service, a serviced component, a .NET Remoting object, and an XML Web service.
- Deploying Private Assemblies
- Binding Privately Deployed Assemblies
- Using Assembly Tools
- Deploying Shared Assemblies
- Adding an Assembly to the GAC
- Referencing an Assembly from the GAC
- Binding Policy for Shared Assemblies
- Side-by-Side Execution in a Feature Upgrade
- Side-by-Side Execution in a Service Pack
- Delaying Signing an Assembly
- Using Copy to Package an Application for Deployment
- Using Microsoft Windows Installer
- Customizing Visual Studio .NET Setup and Deployment Projects
- Deploying a Web Service
- Deploying with a Windows Installer Package
- Creating Installation Components
- Deploying a Windows Service
- Deploying a Serviced Component
- Deploying a .NET Remoting Object
This course discusses the many aspects of .NET security, including the mechanics of code access security, role-based security, authentication, and authorization. It also presents guidelines for applying security to applications, services and components.
- Understanding Code Access Security
- Code Groups and Permission Sets
- Imperative Security
- Determining and Requesting Permissions
- Using Custom Security Attributes
- IIS, ASP.NET, and No Authentications
- Passport and Forms Authentications
- Implementing Impersonation
- Identity and Principal Objects
- Verifying Role Membership
- Security for Windows Services
- Security for Web Services
- Remoting and Enterprise Services Security
This course presents questions that are representative of what questions one should expect to receive on the actual exam 70-320.
- Practice Exam
Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the MCAD 70-320 exam or anyone who wants to develop XML Web services and server components with Visual C# .NET and the .NET Framework.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses