Windows XP Professional MCSE 70-270 Training
This online training series prepares users for MCSE Exam 70-270: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Courses cover such topics as attended and unattended installations, managing resources and hardware, networking and security, desktop configuration, and monitoring and optimizing performance. Students taking this course should have general knowledge of Microsoft Windows networking and administration.
This Windows XP Professional MCSE 70-270 online training series provides 31 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Installation
2 . Administering Resources
3 . Configuring Hardware
4 . Optimizing the System
5 . Configuring the Desktop
6 . Networking the System
7 . Securing the System
This course provides users with an overview of the installation process for Microsoft Windows XP Professional.
- Attended Installations
- Automating Installations
- Creating Unattended Installation Files
- Upgrading and Troubleshooting
This course shows how to manage files, folders, and file systems. In addition, it describes the process and capabilities of managing resources shared on a network.
- Sharing Files
- NTFS Permissions
- Managing File Resources
- Administering Printers
This course describes how to view properties of disks, configure disks, maintain disks, and work with removable media. It also describes the installation and configuration of hardware devices in Windows XP Professional.
- Installing Hardware
- Media Devices
- Input and Output Devices
- Other Devices
Optimizing the System
This course teaches users how to monitor, troubleshoot, and back up the system for optimum performance.
- Driver Signing and Hardware Profiles
- Scheduling and Offline Profiles
- Optimizing Performance
- Optimizing Disks, Network, and Applications
- Recovering from Disaster
Configuring the Desktop
This course describes how to configure user profiles and support for multiple languages and locations.
- Configuring User Profiles
- Configuring and Securing the Desktop
- Installing and Configuring Applications
- Fax and Internet Options
Networking the System
This course teaches users how to configure and connect a network with Microsoft Windows XP Professional. It also shows users how to configure and troubleshoot the TCP/IP protocol in a Windows XP environment.
- Networking Models
- Networking Basics
- Configuring TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting TCP/IP
- Name Resolution
- Connecting to Resources
- IIS and Remote Desktop
Securing the System
This course provides the user with an overview of user and group accounts. It also provides users with an overview of configuring, monitoring, and maintaining systems security using audit policies, security templates, and encryption technology for Microsoft Windows XP Professional.
- Managing Users
- Creating User Accounts
- Managing Groups
- User Rights and Policies
- Security Events
- Security Templates and File Encryption
Windows XP Professional MCSE 70-270
This online training series is for anyone who wants to take the MCSE Exam 70-270 for Windows XP Professional.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows XP Professional MCSE 70-270 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows XP Professional MCSE 70-270 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Windows XP Professional MCSE 70-270 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses