Windows Vista Upgrade Training
This online training series teaches you about the new Vista interface, features, and applications. You will also gain an understanding of important topics to consider when deploying the new software.
This Windows Vista Upgrade online training series provides 3 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Understanding the New Interface
2 . Using New Features and Applications
3 . Planning a Corporate Deployment
Understanding the New Interface
This course provides you with an introduction to the new Windows Vista interface. You will learn to interact with new features and organize information more effectively.
- User Experience Overview
- Interacting with the Desktop
- Folders and Navigation
Using New Features and Applications
This course provides an introduction to the new features and applications in the various editions of Windows Vista. You will learn about new digital media, security, networking, and personal productivity applications.
- Windows Vista Editions
- Digital Media
- Security, Backup, and Performance
- Applications and Technologies
Planning a Corporate Deployment
This course provides an overview of the process for planning a Windows Vista deployment in a corporate environment. You will also learn about Windows Vista-related hardware requirements, software compatibiltiy issues, and organizational needs assessment.
- Organizational Considerations
- Hardware Considerations
- Software Considerations
- Planning a Deployment
Windows Vista Upgrade
This online training series is for anyone considering an upgrade to Microsoft Windows Vista.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows Vista Upgrade training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows Vista Upgrade Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Technical Package which includes all of the Windows Vista Upgrade training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses