Word 2002 Training
This online training series of courses is designed to teach the student how to use Word 2002 in the Windows XP operating system. This online training series covers the basics of Word 2002 and continues into the advanced features and procedures. This online training series teaches all objectives for the Microsoft Word 2002 Core Exam and includes a complete list of these objectives, which the student can print to hard copy.
This Word 2002 online training series provides 19 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Managing Documents
2 . Working with Text
3 . Formatting Paragraphs
4 . Page Format and Printing
5 . Tables and Other Objects
This course shows users how to open, save, and navigate through documents in Word 2002.
- Opening Documents
- Creating Documents
- Saving Documents
- Managing Folders
- Collaborating on Documents
- Working in Documents
Working with Text
This course shows users how to add, delete, and format text in Word 2002 documents.
- Adding, Selecting, and Deleting Text
- Text Management
- Other Word Features
- Applying Character Effects
- Formatting Text
This course shows users how to work with paragraphs, bulleted lists, and outlines in Word 2002.
- Bullets and Numbering
- Outline View
- Alignment and Indentation
- Borders and Shading
- Creating Tabs
Page Format and Printing
This course shows users how to set up a page and print in Word 2002.
- Page Layout
- Page Format
- Page Numbers, Headers, and Footers
- Previewing and Printing Documents
- Printing Envelopes and Labels
Tables and Other Objects
This course shows users how to create tables and insert objects into Word 2002 documents.
- Creating Tables
- Revising Tables
- Modifying Table Cells
- The Drawing Toolbar
- Inserting Objects
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the Word 2002 Core exam.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Word 2002 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Word 2002 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Word 2002 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses