Word 2007 Training
This online training series shows you how to use Word 2007 to create word processing documents. It shows you how to use the Ribbon-based Word 2007 interface, how to create and format documents, and how to add lists, tables, and images to your documents.
This Word 2007 online training series provides 14 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Started
2 . Typing and Editing Text
3 . Formatting Text
4 . Formatting Paragraphs and Lists
5 . Building Tables
6 . Working with Images
This course provides information about the new user interface of Word 2007. You will find out how to change the document view, how to create a new document, and how to print and save documents.
- The Interface
- View Options
- Starting a New Document
- Saving a Document
- Printing a Document
Typing and Editing Text
This course provides information on how to use features and functions of Microsoft Word 2007, including Undo, Redo, and Repeat to correct mistakes; Paste Options to control how copied text is pasted; Office Clipboard to store and paste text; and the Find and Replace dialog box to find and replace text strings. It also provides information on how to create and insert building blocks in a document, how to correct errors using Proofing Errors, and how to automatically correct errors using AutoCorrect Options.
- Editing Basics
- Moving Around in a Document
- Selecting Text
- Using Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Building Blocks
- Spelling and Grammar Check
- Using AutoCorrect
This course provides an overview of the tools used to format text in Microsoft Word 2007.
- Course introduction
- Font, size, and color
- Bold, italics, and underlining
- Font effects
- Clearing and copying formatting
Formatting Paragraphs and Lists
This course introduces basic Word 2007 features for formatting paragraphs and lists.
- Paragraphs and Line Spacing
- Indenting Paragraphs
- Tab Stops
- Paragraph Borders and Shading
- Paragraph Alignment and Breaking
This course provides an overview of the tools used to create and modify tables in Microsoft Word 2007.
- Creating a table
- Editing a table
- Sizing a table
- Formatting a table
Working with Images
This course provides an introduction to working with images in Word 2007.
- Inserting Pictures
- Setting Position and Text Wrap
- Resizing and Cropping
- Inserting Clip Art
- Using the Clip Organizer
- Creating WordArt
This online training series is for anyone new to Microsoft Word, or for individuals looking for a Word refresher.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Sample database replication files
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Word 2007 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Word 2007 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Word 2007 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses