Windows 7 Training
Learn what's new in Microsoft's latest, highly anticipated operating system, starting with the stunningly modern user interface that you can personalize to suit your taste and needs. You'll become familiar with new features such as Windows Live and Internet Explorer 8 (IE 8), be able to search your PC and the Internet using Bing, and discover the ease and fun of working with digital media. You'll also find more technically oriented information about essential topics including deployment, administration, and security.
This Windows 7 online training series provides 6 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . New Features
2 . New Applications
This course explains how to get the most out of all the new features in Windows 7.
- What's on the Desktop
- Changes to the Graphical Interface
- Altering Taskbar, Start Menu, and Toolbar Properties
- Search Tools
- Changes to the Control Panel
- User Interface Enhancements
- The Calculator
This course explains the changes that took place with the major components of Windows with the release of Windows 7.
- Windows Media Player
- Internet Explorer 8
- Windows Live Overview
- Windows Live Messenger
- Windows Live Toolbar
- File Sharing
- Viewing and Organizing Media
- Office Live Add-In
- Other Windows Live Features
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows 7 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows 7 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Windows 7 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses