Web Design & Graphics Training
This Web Design & Graphics online training series provides 16 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Introduction to Design
2 . Making Your Site Fast and Viewable
3 . Building Your Site with Images
4 . Building Your Site with Formatting
5 . Using Other Tools
Introduction to Design
This course explains the basic considerations used when designing a Web site, including the planning and maintenance of the site, and making the site accessible to all platforms and monitors.
- Planning a Site
- Site Architecture and Maintenance
- Displaying in Multiple Browsers
- Colors and Screen Sizes
Making Your Site Fast and Viewable
This course shows users how to make graphics that will download quickly on the Internet and will display well across all browsers and systems.
- Graphics Formats
- Making Small Graphics
- Trimming Size and Keeping Quality
- Scanning Images
Building Your Site with Images
This course shows users how to create color schemes, backgrounds, GIF transparencies, and imagemaps for a Web site.
- Browser-Safe Color
- Choosing Colors
- Creating Backgrounds
- Transparency in Images
Building Your Site with Formatting
This course shows users how to create fonts with HTML and graphics, and lay out a page using tools like lines, buttons, bullets, and tables.
- Typography and HTML Commands
- Fonts, Graphics, and Other Type Tricks
- Lines, Buttons, and Bullets
- Using Tables and Graphics for Layout
Using Other Tools
- Animated GIFs
- QuickTime, Flash, and Shockwave
Web Design & Graphics
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in learning more about building a Web site or creating the graphics for a site.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Web Design & Graphics training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Web Design & Graphics Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Web Design & Graphics training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses