Word 2000 Expert Training
This online training series presents advanced topics and tasks for Microsoft Word 2000, and is designed to help users prepare for the Word 2000 MOS Expert Exam. Topics covered include page formatting, including sorting, Find and Replace, and using footnotes, document management, including inserting references, a table of contents, and indexes, Mail Merge, and inserting and embedding Excel worksheets, graphics, and charts. Advanced features are discussed, including macros, customized toolbars, forms, and fields. This online training series also discusses workgroup features such as tracking document changes, inserting comments, using document protection, and Round Trip documents.
This Word 2000 Expert online training series provides 20 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Page Formatting
2 . Managing Documents
3 . Inserting Objects
4 . Advanced Features
5 . Workgroups
This course shows how to format paragraphs, organize pages, and create styles in Word 2000.
- Formatting Paragraphs
- Advanced Find and Replace
- Page Layout
- Footnotes and Endnotes
- More Formatting Features
This course shows how to create document references, insert a table of contents and an index, and perform a mail merge in Word 2000.
- Document References
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Creating an Index
- Using Mail Merge
- Other Mail Merge Features
This course shows how to work with worksheets, insert bitmapped graphics, and create charts in Word 2000.
- Spreadsheet Capabilities
- Advanced Worksheet Tasks
- Bitmap Graphics
- Creating Charts
- Working with Charts
This course shows how to insert fields, create and modify macros, work with forms and form controls, and customize toolbars in Word 2000.
- Creating Macros
- Managing Macros
- Customizing Toolbars
- Form Controls and Fields
This course shows how to track document changes, work with master documents, and insert comments in Word 2000.
- Tracking Document Changes
- Working with Master Documents
- Inserting Comments
- Other Sharing Concerns
Word 2000 Expert
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the Word 2000 MOS Expert Exam.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Word 2000 Expert training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Word 2000 Expert Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Word 2000 Expert training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses