Windows 2000 Network Design MCSE 70-221 Training
This online training series is designed to help users prepare for the MCSE Exam 70-221 for Windows 2000 certification. Strategies for analyzing business needs such as the company model, geographic scope, organizational structure, company strategies, and IT structure; and technical needs such as the technical environment, infrastructure design, network requirements, and disaster recovery, are covered in depth. Detailed discussion is provided on network design with respect to topologies and protocols, DHCP and name resolution services, and multiprotocol networks. Design techniques for the Internet and WANs are also presented. Also discussed is how to design a strategy for monitoring and managing Windows 2000 network services.
This Windows 2000 Network Design MCSE 70-221 online training series provides 26 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Analyzing Business Needs
2 . Analyzing Technical Needs
3 . Infrastructure Design
4 . DHCP and Name Services
5 . Designing for the Internet
6 . Designing a WAN
7 . Management and Services
Analyzing Business Needs
This course shows users how to analyze existing and planned business requirements.
- Analyzing Business Models
- Analyzing Organization Structures
- Analyzing Company Strategies
- Analyzing IT Management
Analyzing Technical Needs
This course shows users how to analyze existing and planned technical requirements.
- Evaluating Company-Specific Issues
- Evaluating General Technical Issues
- Evaluating Security
- Analyzing the Impact of Design
- Analyzing the Impact of Implementation
- Analyzing Disaster Recovery Strategies
This course shows users how to modify and design a network with respect to topologies and protocols.
- Network Topologies
- OSI and TCP/IP Models
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Planning IP Networks
- Designing Multiprotocol Networks
- Distributed File System
DHCP and Name Services
This course shows users how to design DHCP service, name resolution services, and multiprotocol networks.
- Understanding DHCP
- Designing DHCP Strategies
- Understanding DNS
- Designing DNS Strategies
- Planning for WINS
Designing for the Internet
This course shows users how to design Internet and extranet access solutions.
- Microsoft Proxy Server
- Controlling Proxy Server Accessibility
- Routing and Remote Access
- Designing a Load-Balancing Strategy
Designing a WAN
This course shows users how to design a wide area network.
- Designing Remote Access
- Designing a VPN
- Designing RRAS
- Demand-Dial Routing
- Designing a Demand-Dial Routing Strategy
Management and Services
This course shows users how to design a strategy for monitoring and managing Windows 2000 network services.
- The Management Process
- Monitoring the Network
- Analyzing and Responding
- Designing Network Services
Windows 2000 Network Design MCSE 70-221
This online training series is for anyone who wants to take the MCSE Exam 70-221 for Windows 2000 certification.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows 2000 Network Design MCSE 70-221 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows 2000 Network Design MCSE 70-221 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Windows 2000 Network Design MCSE 70-221 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses