Windows 2000 Network Administration MCSE 70-216 Training
The goal of this series is to prepare students for the MCSE 70-216 certification exam (Windows 2000 Network Administration Design). Courses in this series are primarily theoretical in nature. Topics include working with DNS and DHCP; modifying and designing remote access; understanding, configuring, and management of Network Protocols and IPSec; effective use of WINS and NAT; understanding IP Routing, the use of RIP, OSPF, and Demand-Dial Routing; and understanding Certificate Services.
This Windows 2000 Network Administration MCSE 70-216 online training series provides 22 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Working with DNS and DHCP
2 . Working with Remote Access
3 . Working with Network Protocols
4 . Working with WINS and NAT
5 . Working with IP Routing
6 . Working with Certificate Services
Working with DNS and DHCP
This course explains how to install, configure, monitor, and manage DNS and DHCP.
- Installing DNS and Creating Zones
- Configuring DNS
- Managing and Monitoring DNS
- Installing DHCP and Creating Scopes
- Configuring and Managing DHCP
Working with Remote Access
This course provides an overview of remote access and explains how to configure and manage remote access.
- Understanding Remote Access
- Using Remote Access Policies and Profiles
- Configuring Remote Access
- Managing Remote Access
Working with Network Protocols
This course explains how to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage network protocols and network protocol security.
- Understanding Network Protocols
- Configuring Network Protocol Security
- Managing and Monitoring Traffic
- Understanding IPSec
- Working with IPSec
Working with WINS and NAT
This course provides an overview of WINS and explains how to install, configure, and manage WINS and NAT.
- Understanding WINS
- Working with WINS
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
Working with IP Routing
This course explains how to install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage IP routing.
- Understanding IP routing protocols
- Working with RIP
- Working with OSPF
- Working with Demand-Dial Routing
- Managing and Monitoring IP Routing
Working with Certificate Services
This course provides an overview of certificate services and explains how to install and configure CAs.
- Understanding Certificate Services
- Installing and Configuring a CA
- Issuing Certificates
- Working with Certificates and EFS
Windows 2000 Network Administration MCSE 70-216
This online training series is for anyone who wants to take the MCSE Exam 70-216 for Windows 2000 certification.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows 2000 Network Administration MCSE 70-216 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows 2000 Network Administration MCSE 70-216 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Windows 2000 Network Administration MCSE 70-216 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses