Windows 2000 Server 70-215 Training
Windows 2000 Server is the server version of the Windows 2000 family of products. There are many differences between this version of Windows and older versions, including the addition of Active Directory, which drastically changes how the operating system stores and retrieves data. The goal of this series is to prepare student for the MCSE 70-215 exam. Courses in this series show users how to perform installations and upgrades, add and configure hardware, configure network services, recover from disaster, configure disks, and work with security features.
This Windows 2000 Server 70-215 online training series provides 46 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Installation
2 . Hardware
3 . Controlling Access to Files and Folders
4 . Controlling Access to Web Resources and Printers
5 . Optimizing Your Server
6 . Recovering from Disaster
7 . Configuring Disks and Volumes
8 . Administering Disks
9 . Networking Your Server
10 . Implementing Remote Access
11 . Implementing Terminal Services
12 . Using Security Features
This course provides an overview of the installation process for Microsoft Windows 2000 Server and has step-by-step procedures for installation tasks.
- New Installations
- Unattended Installation Files
This course describes how to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot hardware devices in a Windows 2000 environment.
- Adding and Configuring Hardware
- Managing Displays
- Managing I/O and Multimedia Devices
- Managing Other Devices
Controlling Access to Files and Folders
This course shows how to configure interoperability and Web services, manage users and groups, share folders, and manage a distributed file system.
- Configuring Network Services
- Managing Local Users and Groups
- Controlling Access to Shared Folders
- Controlling Access to Local Files
- Using Dfs to Control Access
- Controlling File Access via Web Services
Controlling Access to Web Resources and Printers
This course describes the process and capabilities of managing resources shared on a network.
- Controlling Access to Web Sites
- Using Certificates for Web Access Control
- Understanding the Printing Process
- Installing and Configuring Printers
- Managing Printers and Print Jobs
Optimizing Your Server
This course describes how to manage processes, monitor system resources, and optimize disk performance.
- Managing Processes
- Monitoring Resource Use
- Using Logs to Monitor Resources
- Increasing Performance
- Optimizing Resource Utilization
Recovering from Disaster
This course describes system tools used to save and recover data.
- Maintaining Recovery Information
- Saving Backup Data
- Data Recovery
- Restoring a Backup
Configuring Disks and Volumes
This course describes how to monitor, configure, and troubleshoot disks and volumes.
- System and Boot Partitions
- Disk Basics
- Maintaining Basic Disks
- Maintaining Dynamic Disks
- Mounting and Troubleshooting
This course describes how to manage user profiles, data compression, and disk quotas, as well as how to recover from a disk failure.
- Managing User Profiles
- Configuring Data Compression
- Configuring Disk Quotas
- Recovering from Disk Failures
Networking Your Server
This course describes how to install, configure, and troubleshoot network protocols, services, and connections.
- Network Connections
- Implementing TCP/IP
- Resolving Names and Addresses
- Enabling Network Services
Implementing Remote Access
This course describes how to install, configure, and troubleshoot shared access, remote access, and virtual private networks.
- Sharing Access
- Configuring Remote Access Services
- Remote Access Policies and Profiles
- Virtual Private Networks
Implementing Terminal Services
This course describes how to install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Terminal Services.
- Requirements for Terminal Services
- The Terminal Services Server
- The Terminal Services Client
- Administering Terminal Services
Using Security Features
This course describes how to implement, configure, manage, and troubleshoot security features.
- Local and Group Policies
- Using Account Policies
- EFS Encryption
- Using the Security Configuration Tool Set
Windows 2000 Server 70-215
This online training series is for anyone who wants to take MCSE Exam 70-215 for Windows 2000 Server.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows 2000 Server 70-215 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows 2000 Server 70-215 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Windows 2000 Server 70-215 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses