Visual Studio .NET Overview Training
This online training series gives students a thorough overview of the .NET initiative and prepares them to begin developing applications using Visual Studio .NET.
This Visual Studio .NET Overview online training series provides 6 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Exploring the .NET Initiative
2 . Languages and Application Development
3 . Getting Started with .NET
Exploring the .NET Initiative
This course introduces the .NET initiative and explains how it offers interoperability among applications using different platforms and languages. This course describes the products and components in the .NET suite and explains how applications are executed in the .NET framework.
- The .NET Initiative
- .NET Enterprise Servers
- .NET Framework
- Common Language Runtime
- Class Library
- Optimized Code Execution
- Enhanced Code Debugging and Monitoring
Languages and Application Development
This course presents an overview of three programming languages used to develop .NET applications: Visual C# .NET, Visual Basic .NET and Visual C++ .NET. It discusses the types of applications commonly developed in Visual Studio .NET and explains the application development cycle.
- Visual C# .NET
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C++ .NET
- Visual Studio .NET Applications
- Application Planning and Design
- Application Development and Testing
Getting Started with .NET
This course explains the system requirements necessary to install Visual Studio .NET, then presents installation instructions. This course also describes in detail the tools and features available in the Visual Studio integrated development environment (IDE).
- System Requirements
- Installing Visual Studio .NET
- Visual Studio IDE Tools
- Managing IDE Windows
- Designing in the IDE
- IDE Options
- Customizing the IDE
Visual Studio .NET Overview
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in learning to develop applications using Visual Studio .NET.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Visual Studio .NET Overview training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Visual Studio .NET Overview Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Visual Studio .NET Overview training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses