Visual Studio .NET Programming with Visual C# Training
This online training series provides students with a basic understanding of the Visual C# programming language, and teaches them how to use Visual Studio .NET to develop Windows applications and services using Visual C#.
This Visual Studio .NET Programming with Visual C# online training series provides 10 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Started
2 . Arrays and Classes
3 . Creating Windows Applications
This course introduces users to the Visual C# programming language and explains the elements of a Visual C# program. This course explains how to create a new Visual C# application in Visual Studio .NET and discusses key programming concepts, including how to use variables, data types, operators and statements to build a Visual C# program.
- Introducing Visual C#
- Visual C# Program Elements
- Identifying Variable Types
- Specifying Variable Types
- Developing an Application
- Visual C# Operators
- Selection Statements
- Iteration Statements
- Jump Statements
Arrays and Classes
This course explains the use of single-dimensional, multi-dimensional, and jagged arrays in Visual C# programming. The course also shows users how to create classes in Visual C# and how to add fields, properties, methods, and indexers to a class.
- Using Single-Dimensional Arrays
- Using Multidimensional Arrays
- Understanding Jagged Arrays
- Creating Classes
- Understanding Constructors
- Adding Fields to a Class
- Adding Properties to a Class
- Adding Methods to a Class
- Adding Indexers to a Class
Creating Windows Applications
This course discusses how to create a new Windows application project and explains the default code provided by Visual Studio .NET. The course also explains how to use common Visual C# classes such as the CommonDialog, FileDialog, FontDialog, and ColorDialog classes. This course shows users how to create Windows services using Visual C# and how to install and administer the services they've created with Visual Studio .NET.
- Creating a Windows Application Project
- Tailoring the Design of a Form
- Understanding the Default Code
- Adding a Button to a Form
- The CommonDialog Class
- The FileDialog Class
- The FontDialog Class
- The ColorDialog Class
- Understanding Windows Services
- Creating a Windows Service Application
- Installing a Service
- Administering a Service Using the OS
- Administering a Service Using Code
Visual Studio .NET Programming with Visual C#
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in learning to develop applications using Visual Studio .NET.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Visual Studio .NET Programming with Visual C# training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Visual Studio .NET Programming with Visual C# Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Visual Studio .NET Programming with Visual C# training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses