Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310 Training
This online training series explains how to use Visual Basic .NET to create Web-based applications that manipulate XML data. Courses in this series cover accessing and manipulate data, creating distributed applications and services, as well as testing, debugging, and deploying the completed application.
This Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310 online training series provides 15 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . DataSets and XML Data
2 . .NET Remoting and Web Services
3 . Windows Services and Component Services
4 . Testing, Debugging, and Deployment
5 . Security Issues
6 . Practice Exams
DataSets and XML Data
This course shows learners how to create Visual Basic .NET applications that access and manipulate data in relational databases and in XML files.
- Manipulating a dataset schema
- Manipulating dataset relationships
- Creating and using strongly typed datasets
- Constructing ad hoc queries
- Creating SQL queries
- Using stored procedures
- Accessing an XML file
- Using the XML datadocumentclass
- Understanding XPath
- Using XSD schemas
- Using XML with SQL server
.NET Remoting and Web Services
This course shows learners how to create distributed applications using Visual Basic .NET.
- .NET remoting architecture
- Applying .NET remoting
- Using configuration files
- Using IIS as an activation agent
- Understanding Web services
- Creating Web services
- Using Web services
- Creating and using SOAP extensions
- Creating asynchronous Web methods
- Controlling XML wire format
Windows Services and Component Services
This course shows learners how to create and install Windows services using Visual Basic .NET and how to make services created in the .NET framework available to the COM+ infrastructure.
- Understanding Windows services
- Creating a Windows service application
- Installing a Windows service
- Monitoring and controlling a Windows service
- Understanding component services
- Architecture of component services
- Creating a serviced component
- Consuming a serviced component
- Understanding enterprise services
- Using COM components
- Using platform invoke
Testing, Debugging, and Deployment
This course shows learners how to test, debug, and deploy Visual Basic .NET applications.
- Testing and tracing
- ASP.NET tracing
- Event logs and performance
- Deploying private assemblies
- Deploying shared assemblies
- Packaging a .NET application for deployment
- Deploying server applications
This course shows learners how to implement code-based and role-based security for .NET applications.
- Understanding security
- Granting permissions
- Computing permissions
- Configuring authentication
- Implementing impersonation
- Security for Windows services
- Security for Web services
- Remoting security
- Enterprise services security
This course provides two practice exams for the Microsoft 70-310 certification exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Preparing for the exam
- Practice Exam 2
Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310
This online training series shows learners how to create Visual Basic .NET applications that access and manipulate data in relational databases and in XML files.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses