Visual Basic .NET for Web MCSD/MCAD 70-305 Training
This online training series explains how to develop and implement Web-based applications with Web forms, ASP.NET, and the Microsoft .NET Framework. Specific topics presented are web forms, controls, user interface navigation, data binding and manipulation, error handling, components, assemblies, web services, globalization, legacy code, as well as deploying and maintaining web applications.
This Visual Basic .NET for Web MCSD/MCAD 70-305 online training series provides 19 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Web Forms and Controls
2 . User Interface Navigation and Error Handling
3 . Binding, Consuming, and Manipulating Data
4 . Components, Assemblies, and Web Services
5 . Globalization and Legacy Code
6 . Testing, Debugging, and Deploying Web Applications
7 . Maintaining, Supporting, and Configuring Web Applications
8 . Practice Exams
Web Forms and Controls
This course provides an overview of the use of Visual Studio .NET and how to use it to create ASP.NET pages and implement HTML controls.
- The .NET Framework
- .NET development tools
- Classes, inheritance, and namespace
- Active Server Pages .NET
- Event handling
- Separating user interfaces and business logic
- Web form using Visual Studio .NET
- HTML controls
- Web server controls
- List controls
- Validating user input
- Cascading style sheets
User Interface Navigation and Error Handling
This course provides an overview of the use of Visual Studio .NET and how to use it to implement navigation and error handling for the user interface.
- Round-trip and postback
- Intrinsic objects
- ASP.NET applications
- Client-side state management techniques
- Server-side state management techniques
- Navigating between pages
- Understanding exceptions
- Handling exceptions
- Managing unhandled exceptions
Binding, Consuming, and Manipulating Data
This course provides an overview of the use of Visual Studio .NET and how to use it to bind, consume, and manipulate data.
- User interface data binding
- Data Bind method
- Manipulating databases
- Using template controls
- Accessing SQL Server data
- Manipulating SQL Server data
- Using stored procedures
- Accessing and manipulating data
- The ADO.NET object model
- Using DataSets
- Editing data
- Using XML data
- Handling data errors
Components, Assemblies, and Web Services
This course provides an overview of the use of Visual Studio .NET and how to use it to create, as well as manage, components, assemblies, and web services.
- Creating and using .NET components
- Web user controls
- Web custom control
- Creating and managing .NET assemblies
- Understanding web services
- Discovering web services
- Instantiating and invoking web services
Globalization and Legacy Code
This course provides an overview of the use of Visual Studio .NET and how to use it to globalize an application and work with legacy code.
- Localization and globalization
- Implementing mirroring
- Using existing code
- Using Active X controls
- Using COM components
- Using platform invoke
Testing, Debugging, and Deploying Web Applications
This course provides an overview of the use of Visual Studio .NET and how to use it to provide user assistance and accessibility. It also covers how to test, debug, and deploy a web application.
- User assistance and accessibility
- Deploying Web applications
- Customizing setup projects
- Shared assemblies
- Creating installation components
- Scalable and reliable deployment
Maintaining, Supporting, and Configuring Web Applications
This course provides an overview of the use of Visual Studio .NET and how to use it to maintain, support, and configure a web application.
- Designing web applications
- Using event logs
- Using performance counters
- Configuring web applications
- Configuring security
- Using caching and session state
- Installing and configuring server services
This course provides two practice exams for the Microsoft 70-305 certification exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Practice Exam 1
- Practice Exam 2
Visual Basic .NET for Web MCSD/MCAD 70-305
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Visual Basic .NET and Visual Studio .NET MCSD/MCAD 70-305 certification exam, or for anyone who wants to learn more about designing web applications using .NET.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Visual Basic .NET for Web MCSD/MCAD 70-305 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Visual Basic .NET for Web MCSD/MCAD 70-305 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Visual Basic .NET for Web MCSD/MCAD 70-305 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses