Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306 Training
This online training series, in an effort to help a learner prepare for the MCSD/MCAD 70-306 exam, covers creating forms, handling exceptions, developing .NET components and assemblies, and consuming and manipulating data. It also covers using web services, managing globalization, working with legacy code, implementing user assistance and accessibility, and working with components and controls. The series also details topics such as application testing, debugging, deployment, maintenance, support, and configuration.
This Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306 online training series provides 14 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Windows Forms and Controls
2 . Exceptions, Components, and Assemblies
3 . Binding and Manipulating Data
4 . Globalization and User Services
5 . Testing, Deploying, and Maintaining Windows Applications
6 . Practice Exams
Windows Forms and Controls
This course provides an overview of Windows forms and controls.
- The .NET development environment
- Windows Form Designer
- Using classes
- Event handling
- The System.Drawing namespace
- Control properties
- Common form controls
- Dialog boxes, menus, and display bars
- Adding controls
Exceptions, Components, and Assemblies
This course provides an overview of exception handling, .NET components and assemblies, Web services, and working with legacy code.
- Exceptions overview
- Handling and managing exceptions
- Validating user input
- Component and control class derived components
- UserControl class derived components
- Creating assemblies
- Understanding Web services
- Using Web services
- Creating Web services
- Using ActiveX controls
- Using COM components
- Using platform invoke
Binding and Manipulating Data
This course provides an overview of binding, consuming, and manipulating data.
- Data Binding
- Filtering and Transforming Data
- Manipulating Data
- Querying the SQL Server
- Data Access
- The ADO.NET Model
- XML Data
Globalization and User Services
This course provides an overview of globalization, user assistance, accessibility, and printing.
- Overview of Localization
- User Interface Localization
- Character Encodings
- .NET User Assistance
- Implementing .NET User Assistance
- The PrintDocument Component
- Using Print Controls
Testing, Deploying, and Maintaining Windows Applications
This course provides an overview of testing, debugging, deploying, maintaining, supporting, and configuring a Windows application.
- Application testing
- Deploying applications
- Customizing Setup files
- Shared assemblies
- Deployment considerations
- The Process class
- Windows Event logs
- Monitoring performance
- Configuring dynamic applications
- Configuring security
- Configuring authorization
This course provides two practice exams for the Microsoft 70-306 certification exam.
- Taking the exam
- Practice exam 1
- Practice exam 2
Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306
preparing for the Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET MCSD/MCAD 70-306 certification exam or for anyone who wants to learn more about developing applications using .NET.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses