Visio 2007 Training
If you need to explain a complicated process, flowchart, organizational chart, or other diagram, Visio is the tool to help you. This online training series will walk you through using Visio to build visual information that easily communicates complex topics.
This Visio 2007 online training series provides 20 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Started
2 . Working with Shapes
3 . Adding Connectors, Glue, and Text
4 . Using Guides, Rulers, and Custom Shapes
5 . Using Groups, Pages, and Layers
6 . Building Stencils, Templates, and Reports
7 . Setting Shape Behavior and Adding Markup
8 . Creating Block Drawings and Charts
9 . Creating Organization Charts and Flowcharts
This course explains how to use Visio 2007 to create business and technical drawings.
- Understanding Visio
- Using Visio
- Working with Stencils
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Drawings
Working with Shapes
This course explains how to control shape size, position, and behavior. It also explains how to apply themes and print shapes.
- Using Shapes
- Controlling Shapes
- Employing Themes
- Printing Visio Drawings
- Working with the Print Options
Adding Connectors, Glue, and Text
This course explains how to connect Visio shapes with connectors, and how to modify the way connectors work. It also explores the use of text in Visio drawings.
- Working with Connectors
- Working with Glue
- Gluing Connectors
- Doing More with Connectors
- Working with Text
Using Guides, Rulers, and Custom Shapes
This course explains how to use the drawing grid and guides to draw, organize, and modify shapes.
- Using the Drawing Grid, Scale, and Rulers
- Using Guides and Aligning Shapes
- Creating Custom Shapes
- Customizing Shapes
Using Groups, Pages, and Layers
This course explains how to use themes, groups, pages, and layers in your Visio 2007 drawings.
- Customizing Themes
- Grouping Shapes
- Working with Pages
- Working with Multiple Pages
- Working with Backgrounds
- Working with Layers
Building Stencils, Templates, and Reports
This course explains both the out-of-the-box and customizable uses of Visio 2007 to work with stencils, templates and reports.
- Customizing Stencils
- Customizing Templates
- Adding Data to Shapes
- Creating Reports
Setting Shape Behavior and Adding Markup
This course provides an introduction to the behavior of shapes. It also covers how to work with markup and comments added to Visio drawings.
- Modifying Shape Behavior
- Locking Shapes, Layers, and Drawings
- Marking Up Drawings
- Incorporating Markup
- Working with Digital Ink
Creating Block Drawings and Charts
This course explains the basic techniques used for working with block drawings. It also covers creating various types of charts and graphs.
- Working with Block Drawings
- Creating Bar Charts and Line Graphs
- Creating Marketing Drawings
Creating Organization Charts and Flowcharts
This course explains how to use the organization chart and flowchart templates in Visio 2007.
- Creating Organization Charts
- Modifying Chart Layout and Format
- Creating Flowcharts
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Visio 2007 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Visio 2007 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Visio 2007 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses