Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET Training
This online training series introduces students to the ASP.NET platform, and gets students started using ASP.NET features such as server controls, validation controls and composite controls in their Visual Studio .NET projects.
This Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET online training series provides 8 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Started
2 . Using Server Controls
3 . Working with Validation and Composite Controls
This course provides an overview of ASP.NET and explains advances made over previous versions of ASP. This course explains the components of an ASP.NET Web form, then shows how to design an ASP.NET Web form using Visual Studio. NET. The course also explains how requests and responses are handled, and how application root directories are structured. The course concludes with a discussion of the role of HTML and XML in ASP.NET applications.
- ASP.NET Programming Models
- Web Forms
- Creating ASP.NET Web Applications
- Designing Forms
- Understanding Request and Response
- IIS Application Roots
- HTML and XML in ASP.NET
Using Server Controls
This course explains how to use server controls with ASP.NET Web forms. This course shows students how server controls work, and how to add server controls to Web forms and set their properties. The course then discusses how to use specific server controls and concludes with an example ASP.NET Web form showing multiple server controls in use.
- Beginning with Server Controls
- Adding Web Controls to Forms
- Properties and Event Handlers
- Label and Text Controls
- Button, HyperLink, and Image
- DropDownList and ListBox
- CheckBox and RadioButton
- Table Control
- Postback and ViewState
- Using Multiple Web Controls
Working with Validation and Composite Controls
This course teaches students how to use validation controls and composite controls when constructing an ASP.NET Web form. The course discusses how to use specific controls to validate ASP.NET Web form data. The course shows students how to develop their own server controls, how to create user control, and how to create and use composite controls.
- Introducing Validation Controls
- Using the RequiredFieldValidator Control
- Using the CompareValidator Control
- Using the RangeValidator Control
- Using the RegularExpressionValidator Control
- Using the CustomValidator Control
- Using the ValidationSummary Control
- Developing ASP.NET Server Controls
- Creating Web User Controls
- Using Web User Controls
- Converting ASP.NET Pages to User Web Controls
- Creating Composite Controls
- Using Composite Controls
Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in learning to develop applications using Visual Studio .NET.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses