Time Management Fundamentals Training
This online training series describes specific time-management strategies that learners can apply to make their work time more efficient and productive.
This Time Management Fundamentals online training series provides 11 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Evaluating and Improving Time Management
2 . Organizing Tasks and Creating Uninterrupted Time
3 . Managing Meetings
4 . Managing Workload
5 . Managing Time with Co-Workers
Evaluating and Improving Time Management
This course helps learners evaluate how they're currently spending their time in the office. This benefits learners by helping them establish the fundamentals of their time management plan.
- Realistic Time Management
- Keeping a Time Log
- Analyzing a Time Log
- Improving Productivity
- Scheduling Tasks
- Case Study
Organizing Tasks and Creating Uninterrupted Time
This course helps learners organize their tasks and prioritize their goals. This benefits learners by helping them establish the fundamentals of their time management plan.
- Setting objectives
- Identifying goals
- Converting goals into objectives
- Creating tasks and priorities
- Applying time management skills
- Case study: organizing tasks
- Scheduling uninterrupted time
- Assuring uninterrupted time
- Case study: creating uninterrupted time
This course shows learners how to control the length and effectiveness of meetings. This helps the learner work with co-workers, superiors, and subordinates more efficiently and effectively.
- Basic meeting plan
- Conducting small meetings
- Case study: small meetings
- Conducting large meetings
- Case study: large meetings
- Evaluating meetings
This course shows learners how to handle communications and correspondence as well as how to avoid procrastination. This benefits the learner by providing concrete examples of good time management practices that are applicable to the learner's work.
- Paperwork Basics
- Incoming Correspondence
- Outgoing Correspondence
- Phone Calls
- Voice Mail
- Case Study
Managing Time with Co-Workers
This course helps learners develop communication skills. This benefits learners by helping them make the most of their interactions with colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
- Communication techniques
- When and how to listen
- Listen aggressively and show your opinion
- Conclusion and follow up
- Case study: Time is money
- Protecting your time
- Case study: Time sensitivity
Time Management Fundamentals
This online training series is for anyone who is evaluating their efficiency and productivity and who is considering implementing a time-management plan.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Time Management Fundamentals training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Time Management Fundamentals Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Time Management Fundamentals training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses