Time Management for Maximum Productivity Training
It always seems like we could use an extra two hours (or more!) in the day. How can we manage our time and be truly productive in the office, and in life? This online training series will introduce you to the most important rules of time management, including not just how to get more done, but how to choose the things you do to give your day the biggest impact possible.
This Time Management for Maximum Productivity online training series provides 6 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Taming Time
2 . Prioritizing and Procrastinating
3 . Establishing Goals
4 . Managing Time Together
5 . Controlling Time Leaks
This course provides information on how to tame time and improve your time management skills.
- What is your time management style
- Relating to time
- Time management myths
Prioritizing and Procrastinating
This course provides information on how to prioritize your time and avoid procrastination.
- Five ways to prioritize
- Why do you procrastinate
This course provides guidelines for setting goals to better manage time. Working toward goals using a measured, prioritized strategy can unlock the doors to professional and personal achievement.
- Setting goals
- Clustering and multitasking
Managing Time Together
This course provides information on how to effectively delegate tasks, the proper way to turn down overwhelming tasks, and how to conduct productive meetings.
- The art of delegation
- Saying no
- Keys to productive meetings
Controlling Time Leaks
This course provides information on how to identify time wasters and the time saving techniques, tips, and tools to help you improve your time management skills.
- Where does all the time go?
- More time management tools
Time Management for Maximum Productivity
This online training series is for anyone interested in learning about time management skills and how these skills can increase both professional and personal productivity.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Time Management for Maximum Productivity training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Time Management for Maximum Productivity Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Time Management for Maximum Productivity training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses