Stress Management Training
Stress is among the most common and harmful issues facing people in the working world. The information, practices, and exercises in this series will help you understand, control, and reduce stress.
This Stress Management online training series provides 4 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Stress on the Job
2 . Resisting Stress
3 . Assertiveness
4 . Coping with Anger
Stress on the Job
This course provides information on the signs of workplace stress and the assumptions workers make that can increase stress. You will also learn about methods that can be utilized to reduce or eliminate stress on the job.
- Stress factors
- Faulty assumptions
- Faulty reactions to stress
In this course, you'll learn methods for reducing workplace stress including breathing techniques, exercises, and increasing your level of self-awareness.
- Breathing and stretching
- Stress hardiness
This course describes how assertiveness relates to stress reduction. You will learn how to respond assertively at work and in your personal life.
- Defining assertiveness
- Responding assertively
- Applying assertive behavior
Coping with Anger
This course provides information on the nature of anger and the elements that contribute to it. You'll also learn tips on reducing feelings of anger, which will, in turn, lower your stress level.
- The nature of anger
- Responding to anger
- Defusing anger
This course is for anyone interested in learning more about stress in the workplace and how to help manage stress levels.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Stress Management training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Stress Management Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Stress Management training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses