SAP R/3 Release 4.6 Training
This online training series provides an overview of SAP R/3 Release 4.6. It examines the new features of Release 4.6, using the interface, and working with the User Menu. Using the task screen is covered in detail, including how to use the tool bar and menu bar with tasks. Users are shown how to enter a basic task, how to search for and modify previously-entered tasks, and how to print tasks. Additional topics covered include methods for optimizing your installation of R/3 by adding shortcuts and favorites and configuring the GUI, using multiple sessions, and using R/3 help functions. The series also discusses how to create and use reports.
This SAP R/3 Release 4.6 online training series provides 11 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Started
2 . Using the Task Interface
3 . Working with Data in a Task
4 . Optimizing R/3 and Getting Help
5 . Reporting
This course provides an introduction to entering SAP R/3 Release 4.6 and using its interface.
- Getting Started
- Logging On to R/3
- R/3 Interface Overview
- Working with the User Menu
Using the Task Interface
This course familiarizes the user with the task screen, including all the ways to enter task information and save tasks in progress.
- Elements of a Task Screen
- Using the Toolbar and Menu Bar with Tasks
Working with Data in a Task
This course shows users how to enter, search, modify, and print tasks in SAP.
- Stepping Through a Basic Task
- Searching/Updating in a Process
- Printing in a Task
Optimizing R/3 and Getting Help
This course shows the user how to customize the interface and how to access the R/3 help systems.
- Adding Shortcuts and Favorites
- User Data and Settings
- Multiple Sessions
- Getting Help as You Work
This course shows the user how to create pre-configured reports, and to create and use report variants.
- Reports and Lists
- Creating a Pre-Configured Report
- Adjusting a Pre-Configured Report
- Report List Output
SAP R/3 Release 4.6
This online training series is for anyone who wants to learn how to use SAP R/3 Release 4.6.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the SAP R/3 Release 4.6 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
SAP R/3 Release 4.6 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the SAP R/3 Release 4.6 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses