Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-631 Training
This online training series will prepare you for the MCTS 70-631: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring exam. This exam is the only requirement to apply for the Technology Specialist: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuration certification. This study guide will prepare you to deploy, configure, secure, and maintain SharePoint Services 3.0.
This Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-631 online training series provides 8 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Deploying Services
2 . Monitoring Services
3 . Configuring Security
4 . Administering Services
5 . Managing Customization
6 . Configuring Network Infrastructure
This course teaches how to deploy services as part of configuring SharePoint Services.
- Deploying Services
This course provides information on monitoring what goes on inside the system and how you can identify issues that cause performance degradation, outages, or otherwise deter the delivery of services.
- Monitoring Services
This course provides information on how to configure specific securing elements of SharePoint 3.0.
- Configuring Security
This course provides information on administering services in SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Administering Services
This course provides information on managing customization in SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Managing Customization
Configuring Network Infrastructure
This course provides information on how to configure network infrastructure and administer services in SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Configuring Network Infrastructure
Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-631
This course is for anyone who wants to achieve MCTS 70-631 certification.
- Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
- Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-631 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-631 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-631 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses