Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-541 Training
This online training series will prepare you for the MCTS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - Application Development exam. This exam is the only requirement to apply for the Technology Specialist: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Application Development certification. This study guide will cover deploying SharePoint Services, configuring and maintaining sites, developing .NET components and administrating content and sites with the SharePoint API.
This Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-541 online training series provides 6 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Deploying Services and Custom Components
2 . Creating Site and Feature Provisioning Components
3 . Creating Metadata and Workflow Provisioning Components
4 . Developing Services Components with the .NET Framework
5 . Manipulating Site Content with the API
6 . Manipulating Site Configuration with the API
Deploying Services and Custom Components
This course covers the deployment of service accounts, Web Parts, solution packages, site definitions, features, Web services, and user controls for Windows SharePoint Services development.
- Deploying Services and Custom Components
Creating Site and Feature Provisioning Components
This course covers the creation of site and feature definitions, as well as list and module configurations within a site definition.
- Creating Site and Feature Provisioning Components
Creating Metadata and Workflow Provisioning Components
This course covers the creation of site columns, list definitions, Custom Field Types, Workflow definitions, and Content Types.
- Creating Metadata and Workflow Provisioning Components
Developing Services Components with the .NET Framework
This course covers basic workflows using SharePoint designer, handling list and feature events, Web Part development, and other topics related to Services components and the .NET Framework.
- Developing Services Components with the .NET Framework
Manipulating Site Content with the API
This course covers the manipulation of site content, such as permissions, list items, documents, and records, while using the Application Programming Interface (API).
- Manipulating Site Content with the API
Manipulating Site Configuration with the API
This course covers the manipulation of site configurations, such as list structures, events, site hierarchy, and groups, while using the Application Programming Interface (API).
- Manipulating Site Configuration with the API
Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-541
This course is for anyone who wants to achieve MCTS 70-541 certification.
- Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
- Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-541 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-541 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 MCTS 70-541 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses