SharePoint 2007 Training
SharePoint 2007 is a content and information management system for your organization. This online training series will help you use your SharePoint 2007 sites to share documents, collaborate on processes and materials, and find and share data throughout your organization.
This SharePoint 2007 online training series provides 14 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Organized
2 . Managing Documents
3 . Using Libraries and Lists
4 . Creating Pages, Workspaces, and Sites
5 . Integrating with Microsoft Office
6 . Managing Records and Web Content
7 . Using Advanced Features
This course provides an overview of the basics of SharePoint 2007.
- What is Sharepoint?
- Collaborating with Sharepoint
This course provides an overview of the tools used to manage documents in SharePoint 2007.
- Menus and toolbars
- Document properties
- The Check-Out / Check-In process
- Versioning and workflows
Using Libraries and Lists
This course provides an overview of the tools used to manage lists and libraries in SharePoint 2007.
- Understanding library and list types
- Planning libraries
- Creating libraries
- Configuring library settings
- Customizing libraries
- Setting up lists
- Managing libraries and lists
Creating Pages, Workspaces, and Sites
This course provides an overview of the various ways of creating pages, workspaces, and sites in SharePoint 2007.
- Planning pages, workspaces, and sites
- Creating pages
- Creating workspaces
- Creating sites
- Configuring the look and feel of sites
Integrating with Microsoft Office
This course provides an overview of the collaboration between SharePoint 2007 and the Microsoft Office 2007 software products.
- Sharepoint and Word
- Sharepoint and Excel
- Sharepoint and Outlook
- Sharepoint and Access
- Sharepoint and other Office products
Managing Records and Web Content
This course provides an overview of tools used for records management and Web content management in SharePoint 2007.
- The Records Center
- Web Content Manager
- Site Content
Using Advanced Features
This course provides an overview of Advanced features that have been made available in SharePoint 2007.
- SharePoint search
- Workflow basics
- SharePoint Designer workflow
- InfoPath 2007
This online training series is for anyone new to SharePoint 2007, or for individuals looking for a SharePoint refresher.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the SharePoint 2007 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
SharePoint 2007 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the SharePoint 2007 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses