Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Training
This online training series works to educate managers and non-managers about the causes and effects of sexual harassment in the work environment. It looks at the elements that define behavior as harassment, methods that can be used to prevent it from occurring, as well as ways to deal with the situation if it happens. As of 8/17/07, the MindLeaders Sexual Harassment in the Workplace courses comply with the following legislation: California: Government Code 12950.1 (AB 1825), California Code of Regulations 7288, Connecticut General Statute Section 46a-54-204 and Maine Revised Statute, Title 26, Section 807.
This Sexual Harassment in the Workplace online training series provides 3 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Why Can't We All Just Get Along
2 . Defining Sexual Harassment
3 . Preventing Sexual Harassment
4 . Responding to Sexual Harassment
Why Can't We All Just Get Along
This course introduces learners to thinking and talking about sexual harassment in the workplace. Using conversational language, it humanizes the discussion while outlining primary concepts such as types of harassment, recommended responses, and the information that is important for claims evaluation.
- What kind of behavior gets us in trouble at work?
- What are the biggest misconceptions about sexual harassment?
- What can you do if you're being sexually harassed?
- What if you're accused of harassment?
- What are the do's and don'ts of workplace relationships?
- Why can't we all just get along?
Defining Sexual Harassment
This course provides an introduction to the legislation currently dedicated to this topic, on both the federal and the state levels. It shows the learner how sexual harassment is characterized and helps identify the types of harassment that can occur in the workplace. This course also includes a List of state FEPA agencies.
- What is sexual harassment?
- Understanding sexual harassment laws
- Exploring state sexual harassment laws
Preventing Sexual Harassment
This course shows how sexual harassment can manifest in the workplace and adversely affect the environment, and investigates how situations can be perceived differently by those involved. It also explores ways to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace, including the steps an employer can take to create a sexual harassment policy.
- Evaluating Your Workplace Environment
- Perceptions about Sexual Harassment
- Creating a Harassment Policy for Your Organization
Responding to Sexual Harassment
This course educates employees about the causes and effects of sexual harassment in the work environment. It looks at elements that define behavior as harassment, methods that can be used to prevent it, as well as ways to deal with the situation if it happens.
- Addressing Sexual Harassment
- Confronting Sexual Harassment
- Investigating Sexual Harassment
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
This online training series is for workers at any level (managers and non-managers) who are interested in addressing or preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Instructional audio allows learners to hear instructional audio tracks for each course page.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Sexual Harassment in the Workplace training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Sexual Harassment in the Workplace training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses