Running an Online Business Training
This online training series examines topics related to creating an e-business. After providing an introduction to e-commerce, the series examines how to start an e-business, establishing a business presence, and creating critical applications. Also covered are the legal ramifications of e-commerce, transaction processing and data mining, managing costs, and the logistics of providing customer service and payment processing. Other topics covered include building a strategy to market and advertise your e-business, resource planning, and ongoing business management.
This Running an Online Business online training series provides 55 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Your E-Business
2 . Getting Started
3 . Influences on E-Commerce
4 . Killer Apps
5 . Developing Your E-Business
6 . Real-Time and Data Mining
7 . Lowering Your Business Costs
8 . Customer Service and Payment
9 . Marketing Your E-Business
10 . Advertising on the Internet
11 . Building Marketing Strategy
12 . Resource Planning
13 . Managing Your E-Business
This course provides an introduction to e-commerce and how it relates to a user's company.
- E-Commerce and Your Company
- Future Directions
- Where You Are and Where You're Going
- Building Resources
- Marketing and Management
This course explains what users need to start converting their companies into e-businesses.
- Benefits of E-Commerce
- Defining E-Commerce
- Your Domain
- Internet Mechanics
- Initial Operation Issues
Influences on E-Commerce
This course provides an introduction to Internet stock and the influences that drive up stock value.
- Moving E-Business Forward
- Internet Stock
- Increasing Stock Value
- Building a Presence
- Approaching the Market
This course provides an introduction to killer apps and the twelve steps needed to create them for a company.
- What Are Killer Apps?
- Rules for Building Killer Apps
- The Rest of the Rules
- Land Mines to Avoid
- Other Potential Problems
- Protecting Yourself: An Action Plan
Developing Your E-Business
This course provides an overview of virtual corporations and some of the things to avoid when creating one.
- The Virtual Corporation
- Transferring Information
- Laws of E-Commerce
- Considering Your Options
- Looking to the Future
Real-Time and Data Mining
This course provides an introduction to two resources available in e-commerce: real-time systems and data mining.
- Real-Time Systems
- How Real-Time Can Work for You
- The Data Mining Process
- Benefits of Data Mining
- Data Mining and Customer Service
- Analyzing and Using Data
Lowering Your Business Costs
This course provides an overview of ways to decrease e-business costs by automating the supply chain and hiring virtual employees.
- The Supply Chain
- Automating the Vendor Flow
- Automating the Customer Flow
- The Virtual Workforce
- Managing Your Virtual Employees
- Strategies and Solutions
Customer Service and Payment
This course provides an overview of the customer service and payment resources available for an e-business.
- The Call Center
- Other Customer Service Concerns
- Payment Types
- Payment Systems
- Payment Security
Marketing Your E-Business
This course explains what you need to develop a marketing plan for your e-business.
- Identifying Your Customers
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Affiliate Marketing
- Marketing Models
- Other Marketing Examples
Advertising on the Internet
This course provides an overview of the forms of advertising available on the Internet.
- Internet Promotion
- Finding Your Customers
- Designing Your Ads
- Drawing Customers to Your Site
- Looking to the Future
Building Marketing Strategy
This course provides an overview of marketing options available to an online business, such as data mining and external promotion.
- External Marketing
- The Road Show
- Public Relations and Investor Relations
- Data Mining and Marketing
- Extracting and Analyzing the Data
This course provides an overview of the resources and standards that need to be considered when preparing a strategy for an online business.
- Your E-Commerce Strategy
- E-Commerce Risks
- Knowledge Management
- Changes in Technology
- New Opportunities
Managing Your E-Business
This course explains ways to reduce costs and ensure the continued success of an online business.
- Reducing Costs
- Leveraging Your Assets
- Encouraging Repeat Customers
- Influences on Your E-Business
- Other Issues to Keep in Mind
Running an Online Business
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in creating a new e-business.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Running an Online Business training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Running an Online Business Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Running an Online Business training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses