Retirement Planning Training
This online training series is designed to help users plan for a financially secure retirement. Basic concepts of financial planning, goal setting, and maximizing assets are discussed. Also covered are strategies for finding good professional financial advisers. An in-depth discussion of investing strategies is provided, including company retirement plans, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, allocation and diversification of funds, and tax strategies.
This Retirement Planning online training series provides 10 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Money Management
2 . Investing
This course introduces basic financial planning and assessment strategies.
- Creating a Plan
- Assessing Your Financial State
- Establishing Your Goals
- Managing Your Assets
- Building Up Your Savings
- Professional Financial Help
- Tax Strategies
This course explains the basic investment tools to use to build up savings for retirement.
- The Tools of Retirement Investing
- Employer Investment Programs
- Cash Investments
- Stock and Mutual Fund Investments
- Bond Investments
- Minimizing Investment Taxes
- Allocating Your Assets
- Investment Strategies
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in investing for retirement.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Retirement Planning training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Retirement Planning Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Small Business Package which includes all of the Retirement Planning training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses