PowerPoint 2003 Training
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Online Training Series is designed for beginning and intermediate PowerPoint users. The courses in this powerpoint training series teach how to create and edit presentations and individual slides, how to outline presentations
This PowerPoint 2003 online training series provides over 25 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Animation, Web Pages and Collaboration
2 . Color, Masters and Templates
3 . Completing the Presentation
4 . Drawings, Charts, Sound and Video
5 . Introduction to PowerPoint
6 . Maximizing Presentation Effectiveness
Animation, Web Pages and Collaboration
This course teaches learners how to add animation to a presentation, how to add hyperlinks, and how to share presentations with others.
- Creating slide transitions
- Using animation schemes
- Creating custom animations
- Timing animations
- Using hyperlinks
- Adding action buttons
- Saving a presentation on a Web server
- Working with FTP sites
- Creating Web pages
- Using online collaborations
- Maximizing presentation impact
Color, Masters and Templates
This course shows learners how to change color schemes and backgrounds for a presentation, and how to use Master slides, headers, footers, and templates.
- Using color schemes
- Creating the slide background
- Coloring text and objects
- Working with Masters
- Adjusting the Handout and Notes Masters
- Using Masters
- Using Headers and Footers
- Creating and applying new Masters
- Using templates
Completing the Presentation
This course provides learners with the necessary tools to set up and present a PowerPoint presentation.
- Understanding notes
- Using notes pages
- Printing a presentation
- Setting up a slide show
- Controlling a slide show
- Creating custom shows
- Packaging a presentation on a CD
- Using Office Assistant
Drawings, Charts, Sound and Video
This course shows learners how to use PowerPoint 2003 to draw and modify lines, shapes and objects on a slide, insert charts, graphs and diagrams, and add sound and video to presentations.
- Working with the Drawing toolbar
- Drawing simple objects
- Using AutoShapes
- Creating free-form shapes, shadows and styles
- Drawing complicated pictures
- Creating a chart
- Creating and inserting diagrams
- Working with organization charts
- Working with other diagrams
- Using tables
- Adding sound to a presentation
- Working with video
Introduction to PowerPoint
This course provides an overview of the use of PowerPoint 2003 and shows how to get started using the program.
- Introducing presentations
- Navigating the interface
- Creating a new presentation
- Using the AutoContent Wizard
- Editing text
- Manipulating slides
- Displaying, printing and saving a presentation
- Working with objects
- Working with text
- Working with slides
- Using the Outline toolbar
- Working with the outline
- Checking spelling and the thesaurus
- Using the Style Checker and the AutoCorrect options
- Using Smart Tags
Maximizing Presentation Effectiveness
This course describes the tools PowerPoint 2003 provides to format text and to import and modify clip art and other pictures.
- Changing the look of text
- Using bullets and numbered lists
- Setting tabs and indents
- Working with pictures
- Using clip art
- Adding embellishments to a picture
- Inserting pictures into a presentation
This series is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using PowerPoint 2003.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the PowerPoint 2003 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
Web-Based Training Products:
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the PowerPoint 2003 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses
Desktop Computing Package