Project Management Professional Certification 2009 Training
The more important a project, the more it needs a standardized system to plan and organize it to be completed efficiently. The Project Management Institute's PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is the industry-leading standard for verifying a project manager's ability to successfully shepherd projects from beginning to end. This study guide will prepare you to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close a project using project quality standards as laid out in the fourth edition of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). This online training series of courses will address all the objectives needed to pass the Project Management Professional Certification 2009.
This Project Management Professional Certification 2009 online training series provides 11 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Project Management Framework and Initiating the Project
2 . Project Planning Processes
3 . Project Execution and Quality Management
4 . Project Monitoring and Control
5 . Project Closing
6 . Professional Responsibility
7 . Practice Exams
Project Management Framework and Initiating the Project
This course provides an introduction to Project Management, the Project Management Framework, and Project Initiation.
- Project Management Basics
- Project Management and Related Areas
- General Management and Project Constraints
- Project Management Processes
- The Importance of Project Initiation
- Project Selection Methods
- Stakeholder Identification
Project Planning Processes
This course provides an introduction to the Planning Process Group and the activities that take place within that group. This includes development of the project management plan, the WBS, and the project schedule.
- The Planning Process Group
- Work Breakdown Structure
- The Activity Processes
- Schedule Development
- Estimating Costs and Determining a Budget
- Risk Management Principles and the PMI Philosophy
- Communications Planning
Project Execution and Quality Management
This course provides an introduction to the Executing Process Group and the project management processes that make up this group.
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Project Quality Management and the PMI Philosophy
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Developing a Project Team
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Procurement Management Principles and the PMI Philosophy
Project Monitoring and Control
This course provides information about the project management Monitoring and Controlling Process Group processes.
- Performing Integrated Change Control
- Project Scope Management
- Performing Quality Control and Monitoring Risks
- Reporting Performance
This course provides information about the project management Closing Process Group. It also covers procurement documentation and dealing with closing procurement contracts.
- Closing the Project
- Project Closure Criteria
This course provides information about the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the values that support the Code.
- What Is Professional Responsibility
- Responsibilities to the Profession
- Additional Responsibilities
This course provides information on preparing to take the PMP certification exam. It also contains two practice exams.
- The PMP Certification Process
- Taking the Exam
- Practice Exam 1
- Practice Exam 2
Project Management Professional Certification 2009
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Project Management Professional Certification 2009 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Project Management Professional Certification 2009 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Project Management Professional Certification 2009 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses