Project Management Professional Certification 2005 Training
Learn Project Managent Professional with our online training tutorials. The online training courses in this self-paced e-learning series complement the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK in preparing a learner for the Project Management Professional PMP certification exam. This online training series will provide the learner with an understanding of the exam and how the Project Management Institute (PMI) views the topical areas associated with the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closeout of projects.
This Project Management Professional Certification 2005 online training series provides 12 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Project Management Framework, Initiating the Project
2 . Project Planning
3 . Project Execution and Quality Management
4 . Project Monitoring and Control
5 . Project Closing
6 . Professional Responsibility
7 . Practice Exams
Project Management Framework, Initiating the Project
This course introduces the learner to project management. It provides an overview of the Initiating Process Group with a focus on passing the PMP exam.
- Project Management Basics
- Project Management and Related Areas
- General Management Skills
- Project Management Processes
- The Importance of Project Initiation
- Project Scope Management
- Project Selection Methods
This course introduces the learner to the development and maintenance of a project management plan. It provides an overview of the Planning Process Group with a focus on passing the PMP exam.
- The Planning Process Group
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Time estimating and schedule development
- Presenting a project schedule
- Risk management principles and the PMI philosophy
- Integrated Change Control
- Team development
- Communications Planning
Project Execution and Quality Management
This course focuses on the fact that the majority of the project management processes do not execute only once during the course of a project, but rather they take place at multiple times as the project evolves through its lifecycle. It provides an overview of the Executing Process Group with a focus on passing the PMP exam.
- Directing and managing project execution
- Information Distribution
- Procurement management principles and the PMI philosophy
- Project Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Performance Reporting
Project Monitoring and Control
This course provides an introduction to project monitoring and control and contract administration in the context of project management.
- Performance Reporting
- Providing Corrective Action
- Performing Quality Control
- Contract Administration
This course provides the learner with information about the activities associated with closing a project and a contract.
- Closing the project
- Contract closure criteria
This course focuses on the PMP Code of Professional Conduct and how to handle conflicts of interest.
- What is professional responsibility
- Responsibilities to the profession
- Responsibilities to customers and the public
After taking this course, the learner will know how to complete the application process and be prepared to take the PMP certification exam.
- The PMP certification process
- Taking the exam
- Practice exam 1
- Practice exam 2
Project Management Professional Certification 2005
This online training series is for anyone preparing to take the PMP 2005 certification examination.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Project Management Professional Certification 2005 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Project Management Professional Certification 2005 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Project Management Professional Certification 2005 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses