PowerPoint 2000 MOS Training
This online training series shows users how to create presentations using PowerPoint 2000. The series is designed to help users prepare for the MOS PowerPoint 2000 Core examination. The basics of PowerPoint, including navigation, templates, copying and deleting slides, and modifying the Slide Master, are presented. Detailed information on layout concepts and inserting text is provided, as well as how to integrate graphics and tables in presentations. Advanced topics covered include adding custom features and formatting, producing notes and handouts, running a slide show, and Web-based features such as hyperlinks, emailing slides, and publishing to the Web.
This PowerPoint 2000 MOS online training series provides 16 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Presentations
2 . Layout and Text
3 . Graphics and Tables
4 . Custom Slides
5 . Showing Slides
This course shows users how to create original presentations. It demonstrates the different views for slide production and shows how to create master slides using repeating elements.
- Normal and Outline Views
- Slide Views and Notes Page
- Wizards and Templates
- Creating and Deleting Slides
- Using and Copying Slides
- Modifying a Presentation
- Masters, Headers, and Footers
Layout and Text
This course shows users how to make layout changes and to work with text. Important features, such as Spell Check, Format Painter, and Text Wrap are included.
- Changing the Layout
- Spell Check and Replace Text
- Text Alignment and Format Painter
- Outline Panes and Text Boxes
- Using the Clipboard and Importing Text
Graphics and Tables
This course shows users how to work with graphics, objects, and drawing shapes. Special features of PowerPoint 2000, including grouping shapes, scaling and sizing objects, applying shadows, and WordArt are covered.
- Using Objects
- Rotating, Filling, and Sizing an Object
- Formatting Objects and Adding a Text Box
- Creating Tables within PowerPoint
This course shows users how to add custom features and formatting to slides. These special formatting features include bullets, slide transitions, and animation. Producing speaker notes, audience handouts, and transparencies are also covered.
- Adding AutoNumber and Graphical Bullets
- Slide Transitions and Animation
- Previewing and Printing Slides
- Speaker Notes and Transparencies
This course shows users how to run a slide show, including navigating on-screen and using the pointer pen. Creating hyperlinks, publishing to the Web, and e-mailing slides are also covered.
- On-Screen Slide Shows and Office Assistant
- Hyperlinks and Slide Changes
- Saving and E-Mailing a Presentation
PowerPoint 2000 MOS
This online training series targets anyone preparing for the MOS PowerPoint 2000 Core exam.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the PowerPoint 2000 MOS training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
PowerPoint 2000 MOS Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the PowerPoint 2000 MOS training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses