Outlook 2002 Training
This online training series teaches users how to use the major components of Outlook: Outlook Today, Contacts, Inbox, Calendar, Notes, and Tasks. Topics include navigating between components in Outlook; adding and using information about contacts; reading, sending, customizing, and organizing e-mail messages; scheduling appointments, events, and meetings; and creating tasks and notes.
This Outlook 2002 online training series provides 18 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Navigating in Outlook
2 . Reading and Sending Messages
3 . Customizing and Organizing Messages
4 . Using the Calendar
5 . Using Tasks and Notes
Navigating in Outlook
This course shows users how to move from component to component in Outlook and work with contact items and categories.
- Getting Around in the Outlook Components
- Using Contacts
- Organizing Information with Categories
- Organizing and Tracking Contacts
- Getting Help in Outlook
Reading and Sending Messages
This course shows users how to receive and send e-mail messages.
- Reading and Responding to Messages
- Creating and Sending Messages
- Printing Messages
- Finding and Flagging Messages
- Attaching Files and Signatures to Messages
Customizing and Organizing Messages
This course shows users how to manage mailboxes of messages.
- Customizing the Format of Messages
- Using Forms
- Using Folders
- Sorting and Archiving Messages
- Message Filters and Views
- Customizing Menu and Task Bars
Using the Calendar
This course explores the Outlook Calendar and the ways that users can take advantage of it for scheduling their meetings, appointments, and events.
- Scheduling Appointments and Events
- Planning Meetings
- Reminders, Recurrence, and Printing
- Customizing the Calendar
- Publishing the Calendar
Using Tasks and Notes
This course shows users how to work with Outlook tasks and Notes.
- Creating and Assigning Tasks
- Organizing Tasks
- Using Notes
- Creating Office Documents in Outlook
This online training series is for anyone who wants to learn more about Outlook 2002.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Outlook 2002 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Outlook 2002 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Outlook 2002 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses