Outlook 2007 Training
Outlook is the most common email application in the world. And it includes many features beyond just email, including the calendar, meeting management, tasks, and contact information, that can all interact with each other. This online training series will examine all of these features and more in the latest version of Outlook that has been released with the Office 2007 package.
This Outlook 2007 online training series provides 15 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Sending and Receiving E-Mail
2 . Managing E-Mail
3 . Creating Contacts and Distribution Lists
4 . Using the Calendar
5 . Setting Tasks and To-Do Items
6 . Staying Safe with E-Mail
7 . Organizing E-Mail
Sending and Receiving E-Mail
This course explains how to use Outlook 2007 to send and receive e-mail messages.
- Understanding the Outlook 2007 interface
- Composing e-mail messages
- Formatting messages
- Sending e-mail and adding attachments
- Using signatures
- Receiving e-mail
- Replying to and forwarding e-mail
This course explains how to manage the e-mail you receive.
- Working with Multiple E-Mail Accounts
- Managing Send/Receive Groups
- Grouping Messages
- Creating Folders
- Creating Rules
- Flagging Messages
Creating Contacts and Distribution Lists
This course covers managing your contacts in Outlook 2007. It discusses adding new contacts, creating and working with distribution lists, and sending contact information to other people via e-mail.
- Understanding Contacts View
- Adding Contacts
- Working with Contacts
- Managing Contacts
- Creating Distribution Lists
- Using Distribution Lists
Using the Calendar
This course explains how to use the Calendar in Outlook 2007.
- Understanding Calendar View
- Using the Calendar
- Scheduling Appointments, Meetings, and Events
- Responding to Invitations
- Changing Your Schedule
Setting Tasks and To-Do Items
This course introduces tasks, distinguishes how they are different from to-do items, and looks at the ways Outlook helps manage them.
- Understanding Tasks View
- Creating Tasks
- Working with Tasks
- Assigning Tasks and Receiving Assignments
- Updating the Daily Task List
- Using the To-Do Bar
Staying Safe with E-Mail
This course explains how to use the e-mail security and privacy protection features in Outlook 2007.
- Securing E-Mail Messages and Attachments
- Guarding Against Internet Threats
- Dealing with Junk Mail
- Protecting Yourself From Phishing Attacks
This course presents the use of search and archive features to manage your Outlook 2007 items.
- Using Outlook search folders
- Creating search folders
- Finding Outlook items with instant search
- Using advanced find options
- Archiving Outlook items
This online training series is for anyone who wants to learn the most commonly used features of Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Outlook 2007 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Outlook 2007 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Outlook 2007 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses