Windows XP Upgrade Training
This online training series provides an overview of the features available in Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional. Users will be introduced to the new interface of Windows XP, the multimedia and reliability features of the Home Edition, and the advanced networking and system administration functions of the Professional version.
This Windows XP Upgrade online training series provides 6 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Home Edition
2 . Professional
This course provides an overview of the features available in the Home Edition version of Windows XP.
- The New Interface
- Using Multimedia
- Home Networking
- Improving Reliability
This course provides an overview of the features available in the Professional version of Windows XP.
- The Network Environment
- Managing Your System
- Securing Your System
- Using Mobile Computers
Windows XP Upgrade
This online training series is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about the features of Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Windows XP Upgrade training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Windows XP Upgrade Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Windows XP Upgrade training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses