This online training series presents the common features shared by the Oracle Developer/2000 suite of tools, including Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Graphics 2.5, and Procedure Builder 1.5. It covers navigation of the development environment and describes editing and debugging features, as well as features that provide object orientation, integration, and OLE2 support. The series covers each tool in greater detail, examining the capabilities and functions of each. Advanced topics covered include the development of applications using Forms and Reports, and the integration of Oracle applications through a single point of entry for the user.
This Oracle online training series provides 36 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Introduction to PL/SQL
2 . Overview of Developer/2000
3 . Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5
4 . Graphics 2.5 and Procedure Builder 1.5
5 . Developer/2000 Applications
6 . Developer/2000 Integration
Introduction to PL/SQL
This course provides an introduction to the PL/SQL, Oracle's procedural language extension to SQL.
- PL/SQL Structures
- Stored Procedures
Overview of Developer/2000
This course presents the common features shared by the suite of tools in Oracle Developer/2000. These tools include Oracle Forms 4.5, Oracle Reports 2.5, Oracle Graphics 2.5, and Oracle Procedure Builder 1.5.
- Introducing Oracle Applications
- The Windows Interface
- The Object Navigators
- Setting Object Properties
- Introducing the Layout Editors
- Working with Objects in the Layout Editor
- Introducing the PL/SQL Editors
- Getting Help
- Object Orientation and OLE2
Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5
This course provides an overview of Oracle Forms 4.5 and Oracle Reports 2.5.
- Overview of Oracle Forms
- Introducing Forms Designer
- The Layout Editor
- The PL/SQL and Menu Editors
- Creating Forms Objects and Libraries
- Overview of Oracle Reports
- Introducing Reports Designer
- The Reports Designer Editors
- Displaying Report-Style Formats
Graphics 2.5 and Procedure Builder 1.5
This course provides an overview of Oracle Graphics 2.5 and Oracle Procedure Builder 1.5.
- Overview of Oracle Graphics
- Introducing Graphics Designer
- The Layout Editor
- The Chart Template and Program Unit Editors
- Displaying Chart Types
- Overview of Procedure Builder
- Introducing Procedure Builder
- The Procedure Builder Editors
- Debugging PL/SQL Program Units
This course explores the development of applications using Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports.
- Developing Oracle Forms Applications
- Developing Oracle Reports Applications
This course explores the incorporation of Oracle Graphics displays into an application and the integration of Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Graphics, and Oracle Procedure Builder applications through a single point of entry for the user.
- Developing Oracle Graphics Applications
- Integration and Deployment in the Windows Environment
This online training series is for programmers and database administrators who will be using PL/SQL with Oracle database products or Oracle Developer/2000.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Oracle training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Oracle Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Technical Package which includes all of the Oracle training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses