Oracle 9i SQL 1Z0-007 Training
This online training series is designed to help those who have some experience with relational databases to prepare for the Oracle9i 1Z0-007 exam.
This Oracle 9i SQL 1Z0-007 online training series provides 24 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Introduction to SQL
2 . Intermediate Queries
3 . Queries with Single-Row Functions
4 . Combining Tables
5 . Grouping and Summarizing Data
6 . Advanced Queries and Views
7 . Working with Data
8 . Creating Tables and Constraints
9 . Database Objects and User Security
10 . SQL*Plus And iSQL*Plus Reporting and PL/SQL
11 . Practice Exam
Introduction to SQL
This course provides an introduction to the Oracle9i relational database management system and basic database concepts.
- Basic database concepts
- SQL Plus command line
- SQL Plus window
- SQL Plus worksheet
- iSQL Plus
- Using the SELECT statement
- Writing SQL commands
- Writing queries
This course provides information about using the SELECT statement and using the WHERE and ORDER BY clauses in Oracle9i SQL.
- Using the WHERE clause
- Formatting query results
- Using multiple filters
- Dual and pseudocolumns
- Using the ORDER BY clause
- Sorting rules for null values
Queries with Single-Row Functions
This course examines the types and uses of functions available for various data types in Oracle9i SQL.
- String functions
- Number functions
- Date functions
- Miscellaneous functions
- Conversion functions
- Combining functions
This course examines joining tables in Oracle9i SQL using the ANSI format JOIN clause and the Oracle proprietary format.
- Joining tables
- Cross joins
- Natural joins
- The USING and the ON clause
- Outer joins
- Left outer joins
- Right outer joins
- Self joins
- Other types of joins
Grouping and Summarizing Data
This course examines the summarizing of query results into groups using the GROUP BY clause in Oracle9i SQL.
- The GROUP BY clause and group functions
- Aggregate functions
- Grouping rows and sorting with GROUP BY
- Restricting Data
- Extending the GROUP BY clause
Advanced Queries and Views
This course provides an in-depth look at using subqueries and views in Oracle9i SQL.
- Types and uses of views
- Simple, constraint and complex views
- Changing and dropping views
- Working with views
- Inserting, updating and deleting in views
Working with Data
This course examines the four main commands used in SQL to add, modify, remove, and merge rows of data in database tables.
- Data Manipulation Language
- Using transactions
- Adding and changing data
- Deleting and merging data
Creating Tables and Constraints
This course examines creating and changing tables and defining constraints on tables in Oracle9i SQL.
- Creating tables
- Relational and temporary tables
- Adding comments
- Changing table structures
- Renaming, truncating and dropping tables
- Primary key, unique and foreign key constraints
- Table level and check constraints
- Adding, modifying and dropping constraints
Database Objects and User Security
This course examines how to create database objects including sequences, synonyms, and indexes in Oracle9i SQL. It also covers sharing table data with other users through privileges and roles.
- Working with sequences
- Working with synonyms
- Understanding indexes
- Working with indexes
- Understanding users
- Working with users
- Granting privileges
- Revoking privileges
- Creating, granting, and revoking roles
- Enabling, disabling, and dropping roles
SQL*Plus And iSQL*Plus Reporting and PL/SQL
This course examines how to use environment settings, variables, and special SQL Plus commands to generate professional looking reports in Oracle9i SQL.
- SQL Plus reports
- Environment settings
- Using environment settings
- Variables and scripts
- Generating reports
- Reporting features
- Running reports
- Top-N queries
- Retrieving data in PL/SQL
- Dynamic SQL
- Control structures
- Iteration and repetition
This course provides questions to prepare users who plan to take exam 1Z0-007: Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL.
- SQL Plus reports
- Writing basic SQL select statements
- Restricting and sorting data
- Single-row functions
- Displaying data from multiple tables
- Aggregating data using group functions
- Producing readable output with iSQL Plus
- Manipulating data
- Creating and managing tables
- Including constraints
- Creating views
- Creating other database objects
- Controlling user access
Oracle 9i SQL 1Z0-007
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in learning more about Oracle9i SQL
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Oracle 9i SQL 1Z0-007 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Oracle 9i SQL 1Z0-007 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Technical Package which includes all of the Oracle 9i SQL 1Z0-007 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses