OOP Using C++ Training
This online training series is designed for programmers who want to learn C++ to develop object-oriented programs. It covers the parts of a C++ program, variables, constants, expressions, statements, and functions, and examines classes and objects and how these components work in the program flow. The series also discusses pointers, references, arrays, inheritance, and functions. Advanced topics covered include streams, templates, exceptions and error handling, libraries, and object-oriented analysis and design.
This OOP Using C++ online training series provides 38 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Week 1
2 . Week 2
3 . Week 3
This course begins with a basic explanation of C++ components and quickly progresses to writing real object-oriented programs. Sample listings, complete with sample output and an analysis of code, illustrate the topics of the day.
- Day 1: Getting Started
- Day 2: The Parts of a C++ Program
- Day 3: Variables and Constants
- Day 4: Expressions and Statements
- Day 5: Functions
- Day 6: Basic Classes
- Day 7: More Program Flow
- Week 1 in Review
This course begins with how pointers and references work and then moves on to the advanced use of functions. It also presents arrays and collections, explores inheritance and polymorphism and ends with a discussion of special classes and friends. Sample listings, complete with sample output and an analysis of code, illustrate the topics of the day.
- Day 8: Pointers
- Day 9: References
- Day 10: Advanced Functions
- Day 11: Arrays
- Day 12: Inheritance
- Day 13: Polymorphism
- Day 14: Special Classes and Functions
- Week 2 in Review
This course begins with a discussion of advanced inheritance and then moves on to cover streams in depth. It also presents advanced tricks of the preprocessor, discusses object-oriented analysis and design, and introduces templates. Week 3 ends with an explanation of exceptions, standard libraries, and bit manipulation. Sample listings, complete with sample output and an analysis of code, illustrate the topics of the day.
- Day 15: Advanced Inheritance
- Day 16: Streams
- Day 17: The Preprocessor
- Day 18: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Day 19: Templates
- Day 20: Exceptions and Error Handling
- Day 21: What's Next
- Week 3 in Review
OOP Using C++
This online training series is for the beginning programmer or for the experienced programmer who wants to learn C++.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the OOP Using C++ training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
OOP Using C++ Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Technical Package which includes all of the OOP Using C++ training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses