Office 2007 Training
The new Office package is changing the old interface with new features on an interface now known as the Ribbon. How do you find the commands you already know? What new commands are available in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access? Take a look at the changes in Office 2007 and learn how to make the most of them.
This Office 2007 online training series provides 17 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Navigating the New Interface
2 . What's New in Word
3 . What's New in Excel
4 . What's New in PowerPoint
5 . What's New in Access
6 . What's New in Outlook
7 . Common Tasks
Navigating the New Interface
This course provides information about the new user interface designed for the Microsoft Office 2007 applications.
- Why the big change?
- The Ribbon: Command tabs and contextual tabs
- The Ribbon: The Office menu
- Galleries and live preview
- Other new interface features
What's New in Word
This course provides an overview of the new features in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
- The new look of Word 2007
- Building blocks
- Inserting elements
- Working with themes
- Adding references
- Viewing documents
- Comparing documents
- Completing documents
What's New in Excel
This course provides an overview of the new features in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- The new look of Excel 2007
- Using the workbook
- Creating and formatting tables
- Formula features
- Analyzing data using conditional formatting
- Creating reports
- Creating charts
- Creating PivotTables and PivotCharts
What's New in PowerPoint
This course provides an overview of the new features in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. It shows you how to create tables and charts, apply themes and effects, set presentation options, and finalize a presentation.
- The new look
- Diagrams, tables, and charts
- Presentation options
- The Slide Library
- Finalizing a presentation
What's New in Access
This course provides an overview of the new features in Microsoft Office Access 2007.
- The new look
- Creating a database
- Importing data
- Filtering data
- Creating reports
- Upsizing and moving data
What's New in Outlook
This course provides an overview of the new features in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
- The new look
- Setting up e-mail accounts
- Instant Search
- Setting up color categories
- Adding RSS feeds
- Defining messages as tasks
- Using the calendar
- Protecting yourself
This course provides an overview of common tasks in Microsoft Office 2007. After taking this course, learners will be able to perform basic document management, publishing, and editing tasks.
- Creating documents
- Saving, opening and closing documents
- Printing documents
- Preparing documents
- Sending and publishing documents
- Basic editing tasks
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Getting help
This online training series is for anyone who wants to be able to locate both old and new commands in the Microsoft Office 2007 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Office 2007 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Office 2007 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Office 2007 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses