Office 2003 - What's New Training
This online training series describes products and features that are new in this version of Office and common to each of the applications in the suite. InfoPath and OneNote are new products introduced in this version of Office. The new features include XML support, Smart Documents, the Research task pane, new collaboration tools, and improved developer tools. The series also covers new features in each Office application.
This Office 2003 - What's New online training series provides 2 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . New Features
2 . Changes in Applications
This course provides an overview of the new features common to the Office 2003 applications.
- Introducing Office 2003
- XML support
- Smart documents
- Research task pane
Changes in Applications
This course provides an overview of the new features available in each Office 2003 application.
Office 2003 - What's New
This online training series is for anyone who wants to learn about new features in Office 2003.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Office 2003 - What's New training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Office 2003 - What's New Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Office 2003 - What's New training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses