Office 2000 Training
This online training series introduces users to the Microsoft Office 2000 environment, including several Office applications. It covers basic tasks common across Office applications, such as navigation, starting and exiting programs, and working with files, and covers text editing and printing functions. An in-depth exploration of document formatting is also provided. This online training series also provides an introduction to Word (word processing), Excel (spreadsheet), Outlook (electronic mail), PowerPoint (presentation), and Access (database), covering the basic functions of each application.
This Office 2000 online training series provides 27 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Started
2 . Editing Text and Printing
3 . Text and Document Formats
4 . Introduction to Word
5 . Introduction to Excel
6 . Introduction to Outlook
7 . Introduction to PowerPoint
8 . Introduction to Access
This course introduces users to the Microsoft Office 2000 environment and how to open and close applications and files.
- Using Office Programs
- Getting Around in Office Programs
- Creating and Storing Files
- Opening, Locating, and Managing Files
- Saving and Closing Files
Editing Text and Printing
This course introduces users to editing text and printing files in Microsoft Office 2000 applications.
- Editing Text in Word
- Editing Text in Excel
- Editing Text in PowerPoint
- Advanced Text Techniques
- Printing in Excel and PowerPoint
Text and Document Formats
This course introduces users to formatting files in Microsoft Office 2000 applications.
- Formatting Characters
- Formatting Paragraphs
- Formatting Lines
- Editing Pages
- Creating Headers and Footers
- Special Formatting Using Excel
Introduction to Word
This course introduces users to creating files in Microsoft Word.
- Creating a Letter with Office Assistant
- Getting Around in Word
- Editing Features
- Formatting Text
- Creating Columns
- Word Tools
Introduction to Excel
This course introduces users to creating files in Microsoft Excel.
- Creating a Basic Worksheet
- Getting Around in Excel
- Formatting the Worksheet
- Entering Data
- Editing Data
- Finding, Replacing, and Filling Data
Introduction to Outlook
This course introduces users to using e-mail and managing contacts and schedules in Microsoft Outlook.
- Viewing and Replying to Mail
- Managing Contacts
- Using Mail
- Using the Calendar
- Managing Tasks
Introduction to PowerPoint
This course shows users how to create and deliver presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Creating Presentations
- Managing Slides
- Managing Outlines
- Managing Slide Text
- Adding Clip Art and Pictures
- Adding Tables
- Presenting the Show
Introduction to Access
This course introduces users to creating and managing databases using Microsoft Access.
- Introduction to Databases
- Creating a Database
- Working with Tables
- Working with Records
- Managing Forms
- Querying Databases
- Creating and Printing Reports
This online training series is for users who want an introduction to the Office 2000 suite of products.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Office 2000 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Office 2000 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Office 2000 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses