This online training series presents strategies for negotiating in business and daily situations. It covers techniques for developing a negotiation plan, evaluating the opposition, and taking advantage of body language, props, timing, questions, and correspondence. It presents strategies for gaining control in negotiation situations, and effective methods of getting past obstacles and closing a negotiation. Several everyday negotiation scenarios are explored, with tips for effective negotiation techniques to apply to these situations.
This Negotiating online training series provides 19 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Negotiating Techniques
2 . Gaining Control
3 . Closing the Deal
4 . Everyday Negotiations
This course shows how to communicate and evaluate the competition in a negotiating situation.
- Developing a Plan
- Assessing the Opposition
- Opening the Negotiation
- Using Language
- Using Body Language and Props
- The Timing of Negotiations
- Asking Questions
- Using the Written Word
- Negotiating Techniques
This course outlines the different types of opponents commonly faced in negotiations. It also explains how to appeal to the emotions of these opponents, how to use goodwill to succeed, and how to gain and use negotiating power. Finally, this course covers some good and bad negotiating habits and some methods of controlling the negotiating process.
- Identifying Your Opponent's Type
- Appealing to Your Opponent
- Appealing to Emotions
- Building Goodwill
- Getting Power
- Good and Bad Negotiating Habits
- Controlling the Process
Closing the Deal
This course explains how to get past emotional blocks into the final stages of offers and counteroffers to close a negotiation.
- Dealing with Anger
- Dealing with Fear
- When Things Get Personal
- Offering and Counteroffering
- Closing the Negotiations
This course examines some common negotiating situations to apply general negotiating techniques.
- Buying or Selling a Home
- Buying or Selling Real Estate
- Agreeing on a Lease
- Buying or Selling a Car
- Getting a Raise
- Getting a Loan Getting a Loan
- Returning a Purchase
This online training series is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using smart negotiating skills in business or daily situations.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Negotiating training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Negotiating Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Negotiating training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses