Motivation Methods and Strategies Training
This online training series provides insight for motivating team members in the workplace. Learners will understand principles for leading and coaching employees and will discover methods of motivating a team through rewarding top performers, correcting weaker performers, and building trust. Learners also will become familiar with established psychological theories that support these motivational strategies.
This Motivation Methods and Strategies online training series provides 1 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Leading for Commitment
Leading for Commitment
This course promotes strategies for leading team members and gaining commitment from them, rather than merely bossing subordinates for obedience and compliance.
- Motivating others
- Understanding leadership
- Leading rather than bossing
- Building employee commitment
Motivation Methods and Strategies
This online training series is for anyone interested in coaching and motivating employees, as well as for new managers and those seeking to improve the performance of their teams.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Motivation Methods and Strategies training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Motivation Methods and Strategies Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Motivation Methods and Strategies training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses