This online training series presents the concepts of providing motivation for employees. It discusses developing a vision, a common goal, and direction for workers. Topics covered include using effective communication, conducting effective meetings, and encouraging creative problem-solving. The series also discusses rewarding effort and correcting mistakes without damaging motivation. Other topics examined include time and stress management, training and education and motivation, and building trust. This online training series is designed for those interested in improving their skills in coaching and motivating employees.
This Motivation online training series provides 11 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Leading with a Vision
2 . Communicating
3 . Rewarding and Correcting
4 . Performance and Training
5 . Building Trust
Leading with a Vision
This course explains how to provide a clear direction to a team to encourage their performance.
- Directing People's Motivation
- Being a Leader Instead of a Boss
- Encouraging Commitment from Workers
- Sharing a Vision
This course shows how to take advantage of language, meetings, and problem-solving to build better communication and performance with employees.
- Speaking in Pictures
- Speaking Simply and Effectively
- Making Meetings Valuable
- Making Meetings Efficient
- Helping Workers Solve Problems
Rewarding and Correcting
This course shows how to effectively reward work, encourage teamwork and cooperation, and correct mistakes without damaging motivation.
- Work That Reinforces Itself
- Choosing Effective Rewards
- Coaching and Cooperation
- Correcting Mistakes with Motivation
Performance and Training
This course provides an introduction to time and stress management, and to education to encourage you and your employees.
- Avoiding Time Management Traps
- Using Time Strategically
- Reaching the Right Level of Stress
- Reducing Stress
- Educating Effectively
This course explains how to encourage trust from and in your employees.
- Opening Communication
- Communicating through Difficulties
- Sharing Trust
- Learning from the Worst
- Meeting Workers' Desires
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in learning more about coaching and motivating employees.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Motivation training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Motivation Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Motivation training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses