Word 2003 to 2010 Upgrade Training
This series will guide you through the numerous updates and enhancements released for Microsoft Word. Presented in a streamlined format to maximize training time, these courses are geared toward users who are upgrading from the 2003 to the 2010 version.
This Word 2003 to 2010 Upgrade online training series provides over 11 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Common Features in Office 2010
2 . Navigating the Updated Office Interface
3 . What's New in Word 2007
4 . What's New in Word 2010
Common Features in Office 2010
This course explores the new features that the major Office 2010 applications have in common.This course explores the new features that the major Office 2010 applications have in common.
- Modifying the Ribbon
- Working with Backstage View
- Capturing Windows and Clippings
- Removing Image Backgrounds
- Adding Artistic and Color Effects
- Checking Document Accessibility
- Saving Documents to the Web
- Working with SkyDrive
- Using Office Web Apps
Navigating the Updated Office Interface
This course provides information about the new user interface designed for the Microsoft Office 2007 applications.
- Why the big change?
- The Ribbon: Command tabs and contextual tabs
- The Ribbon: The Office menu
- Galleries and live preview
- Other new interface features
What's New in Word 2007
This course provides an overview of the new features in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
- The new look of Word 2007
- Building blocks
- Inserting elements
- Working with themes
- Adding references
- Viewing documents
- Comparing documents
- Completing documents
What's New in Word 2010
This course explores the new features in Microsoft Word 2010.
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in Word
- Using the Navigation Pane
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Translating Text
- Implementing OpenType Typography
- Creating Text Effects
Word 2003 to 2010 Upgrade
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Word 2003 to 2010 Upgrade training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
Web-Based Training Products:
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Word 2003 to 2010 Upgrade training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses
Desktop Computing Package